Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Angry Dome

Thanks

Default The Angry Dome

I thought I'd start up this topic as a place for anyone to let off steam if they need it. Basically just tell us all about what's annoyed you today!

I am constantly moaning about how people simply don't know how to drive here, and today really took the biscuit:

• A lorry, heading i nthe opposite direction to me, decides to overtake a cyclist just as I am passing. Normally I wouldn't kick up a fuss about that, but it was just the fact that it was on a staggered crossroad, on a blind S bend, where there was traffic waiting to pull out in both sides of the crossroad.
    • Driving down a relatively quiet road with cars parked either side. A lorry and a little car are in front of me. The lorry heads up the road with no problems at all. The little car stops just before the parked cars, wondering if they can fit through.
    • Yesterday, the neighbours over the road double-parked opposite my car. Fortunately, it rained just beforehand, so it was possible to prove that their car was not there when it rained due to the fact that the road was all wet, but there was a dry patch under mine.
    • The Give Way line at a junction is where you stop, not the centre line of the road with right-of-way.
    • A while back, I had to stop for two mobility scooters. You get that an awful lot around here. Four wheels does not mean it's road legal. A tax disc and numberplate means it's legal! Also, the centre of the road is not a good place to sit and gossip to each other.

I've got more, but have to go now. *switches angry dome lock to "Vacant"*

Not to be trusted with your Jaffa Smifis's Avatar
    Thanks

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I feel much better now, Good idea Col, shall be using this by the end of the day

Thanks

takes a deep breath..

I had 2 deliveries today, one was from aria my now Roccatt mouse and one was my clothes from the cleaners ( i hate washing so i pay for someone to take them away and bring them back washed and ironed who need women and all that )
    In the past the aria stuff ive paid for pre 10:30 delivery and got it dead early 9-10 am type but now im entitled to the free delivery its free but can be at any time..

so im waiting in for the aria delivery and i know my clothes are being delivered between 3 and 4. the aria delivery comes at 2 pm after hours of me feeling locked in waiting for the guy cursing the free delivery offer as id rather pay for pre 10:30 and have some day left. the clothes delivery needs paying for so i have an hour between 2-3 to get the cash form a machine. i set off out at 2pm to get the money and the clothes delivery man is outside when i open the door at 2pm an hour early . i tell him hes early and im just going to get the money now.. he moans and says he will come back later.. 2 different cash machines were out of order so i end up miles way paying 2 to get my money out and now ive had to wait in till 4pm for the guy to come back. so basically its 4pm the day is over and ive wasted the whole day waiting for delivery men who are ruder unhelpful and never on time..
    and ive got 2 things being delivered tomorrow too oh happy days :/

someone invent a system of delivering things so i can know withing an hour of when they are coming and i dont ave to wait in all day or lose out because they come early. I mean how hard can it be!
    AMD Phenom][ X4 955, 4 gb pc3 12800, 1gb 5870, Kone v2,24 inch LED 2ms @1920 x 1080

King of the World
    Thanks

I can't for the life of me remember what it was now(could have been my phone) but the delivery company texted me in the morning to say what time it would be there and then again about 30 mins before it arrived. They were about 2 mins out, but you can't really complain at that

Survives the Apocalypse Broadsword1976's Avatar
    Thanks

I Shall def'nitly be using the AD at some point - so much in life is spoiled by idiots and misery-guts.
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD 1055T @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 6850OC, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Desire Owners Club Owner #7

King of the World
    Thanks

2x1Gb matched pair dead, can't find the receipt... end of

Thanks
    Thanked 1,000 Times in 831 Posts

online reciept (order history) from where you bought them?
    I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Jessica Nigri Fan Club #2 Huge Pear's Avatar
    Thanks

ill probably be here fridays and saterdays as those are my working days
    I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjacat View Post
    yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Porridge View Post
    LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!

King of the World
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wonderlust View Post
    online reciept (order history) from where you bought them?
    Aria, but I walked in and bought them

Thanks

Spent most of yesterday fixing my RC car to have a play at work today at lunch, within 10 mins crashed it into a barrel and sheared the motor mounts off!"

no more fun till i can either make a new one or buy one online!
    i5 2500K @ 4.8| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |GTX 680| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Do you want to play...? Mr. Grapes's Avatar
    Thanks

do you get walk in orders associated with an address or anything? my local place asks for a postcode and house number, so you can refer to your order history after the fact
    Orange San Francisco: member #1
    XBMC 11 eden now available. get it here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/
    BLACK 'n' BLUE: X3360:: P5Q-E::4GB Ballistix::2x6850::Zalman GS1000 Plus case
    Kitchen: E2140@2.0::GA-G31M S2L::2GB Geil::Low Profile GF210

Angry and Remaining
    Thanks

Only being paid for 2 of the three shifts ive done in the last 2 weeks lol
    Angry and Remaining

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 817 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lime View Post
    Only being paid for 2 of the three shifts ive done in the last 2 weeks lol
    Shove them in the fryer
    i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1987 View Post
    I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

King of the World
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Grapes View Post
    do you get walk in orders associated with an address or anything? my local place asks for a postcode and house number, so you can refer to your order history after the fact
    Nope, just a reference name. Always tempted to put a swear word and see if they will shout it

Angry and Remaining
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pullen View Post
    Shove them in the fryer
    lol tempting, but i think ill try sorting it out before resorting to causing grievous bodily harm
    Angry and Remaining

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast