Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some good mics?

Thanks

I don't mind spending the money.. but am tempted to get the blue yeti, is there anything wrong with it? I don't mind paying for premium products, as with everything in life you get what you pay for

Thanks
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 2,293 Posts

price is about the only thing i found i didn't like about my yeti

and i got it on offer

if anything i would give the snowball more thought now, for voice i couldnt tell any difference when i played with a mates that cost half as much as the yeti

but it depends what you want to record dude, the at2020 is much better picking up music and things outside the vocal range imo
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luke22 View Post
    price is about the only thing i found i didn't like about my yeti

and i got it on offer

if anything i would give the snowball more thought now, for voice i couldnt tell any difference when i played with a mates that cost half as much as the yeti

but it depends what you want to record dude, the at2020 is much better picking up music and things outside the vocal range imo
    Just for voice chat really, want to upgrade stuff, but the Pc doesn't really need it, but I'm using old stuff... SteelSeries 6gv2 (love it, but want something new) Steelseries H Wireless (again best headset I've ever had but had it a long time now, will give to partner or something..) and SteelSeries Sensei Pro Mouse, I love it all, Just fancy something new!

I am also looking for keyboards, but can not find one I like.. that doesn't look like a 12 year olds gaming keyboard >.< I'd pay 200 for a decent keyboard no problem, as long as it was good! and didn't have crap that
    s not needed on it!

Think I'll just go with the yeti, there is a nice Vintage White one, and get a mic boom so it can float to the right... since I don't really know much about Audio Interfaces etc, maybe that can be a future thing...

Thanks

das keyboard ya?

big fan of ducky myself but i think the whole, rgb fad is a tad meh

the audio rabbit hole is very deep, one slip and you'll find yourself with a 400 valve amp for skype
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Thanks

Not impressed with the sennhieser r195 ATM! Quality seems worse then my SteelSeries h wireless!

I've looked at das and ducky which one would you recommend?

Thanks

i dont think either would be a bad choice, real question is which you want to live with

price was the main reason i went with the ducky as at the time the das range was much more barren. today they have a much better range covering more needs and tastes.

idk which i would go for today. i think the rgb lighting on the new ducky would push me more towards the das but i'm getting old and stuff
    Plato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12