Thread: Right angle usb3 adapter

Thanks

Default Right angle usb3 adapter

The usb 3 header on my sabertooth z77 board is hampered by the case i have. Is there a right angled adapter i can buy to make cable routing easier?

Case is the define R5 and one of my usb3 sockets on the case doesnt work. I believe the cable isnt in the socket correctly but i cant push it further as it is

Kind regards

Steve

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Back up and running fully

Thanks

I hunted around for similar ages ago but the best I found was an extension with a low profile connecter that was a lot less bulky and more flexible than a normal USB 3.0 header.

Nos the problem, I would link but it could be considered a competitor. They are US based so are not cheap and they are all about DIY moding but sell cases so not sure if I can link.

Mine has also failed it seems after some time because my front connectors wouldn't work the other day and took it out and now they work.
    i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Thanks

Cheers mate i think i found the site. Possibly upgrading to kaby lake inext month so not sure what to do yet

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Back up and running fully