Thread: A potential new service.

Thanks

Default A potential new service.

I've always found myself a messy upgrader, in terms of hardware. Too big hands and do I hate wiring. Is there a potential service for those who have previously bought Aria/Gladiator PCs to send them in for upgrade. Obviously whatever componentis upgraded should also be bought from Aria...
    If such a service were created, what is the usual price to deliver and packaging to be used? Perhaps an all inclusive service where Aria sends the packaging, the owner shoves his desktop in it and it's collected?

Thanks

What upgrade do you have in mind?

It usually isn't that hard to do most upgrades.
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
    Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
    Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michaelkenward View Post
    What upgrade do you have in mind?

It usually isn't that hard to do most upgrades.
    I was actually talking more in general. It's not really hard to build a PC after all. But obviously it's those little things extra that experienced guys do, like keeping the cables tidy. I think Aria did a great job with mine.

Although I personally intend to get some more RAM. For me, I have a noctua cooler and I've never had to remove one before to get at the RAM 'modules'.
    This is actually the desktop I intend to upgrade: http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....a-custom-build.

Aria still sells the same RAM, and I was thinking of going for a bigger SSD and of course a new GFX. No problem upgrading the last 2 although stumped on choice. Wondering what I'd do with my 64gb SSD already there. And of course I'll overclock it all. I'm not sure if there are some preloaded overclock settings in the BIOS.