Thread: Fan speed controllers?

Thanks

Default Fan speed controllers?

Is Aria planning to stock any fan controllers at any point?

The likes of the Akasa AK FC-06BK Junior

Aerocool F4XT/F6XT

Zalman ZM-MFC1 Plus (especially this...hint hint.)
    Last edited by RawZ; 11-05-12 at 12:27.

Thanks

I would also like these too
    The North will never forget!

Thanks

Any chance of a Lamptron return?
    Quality products they were.
    Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - MSI R9 290 4GB - beQuiet 530W Gold - BitFenix Prodigy - Dell U2414H
    Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

My name isn't George. GeorgeTheLion's Avatar
    Thanks

They need to get more fans before they get controllers. LOL
    12 11 13 - I was there
    Finners Stole my GPU

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeTheLion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 Times in 1,204 Posts

At some point, but it's way down on our list of products we are looking to add.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RawZ View Post
    This list..bring it to me.

Would be interesting to see what you lot are planning to focus one in some ways. I'd GUESS maybe more brand options for some of the higher end GPU's, possibly case fans, maybe more cases, though the range isn't too bad as is....who knows.

Table Tennis Master. ChrisGlobe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 874 Posts

Can you stock everything that is made by Corsair please?

[/fanboy]
    Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | PNY GTS250 512MB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Quote Originally Posted by Prattman View Post
    Cannot find that 6300 hex core. Can find it at a 6 core.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 Times in 1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeyboy View Post
    This list..bring it to me.

Would be interesting to see what you lot are planning to focus one in some ways. I'd GUESS maybe more brand options for some of the higher end GPU's, possibly case fans, maybe more cases, though the range isn't too bad as is....who knows.
    We're not a SCAN, or eBuyer where we'll stock absolutely everything, rather instead we focus on key brands and products that cater for most of our customers. Obviously things like fans and controllers do unfortunately take a back seat to focus items like SSD/HDDs, GPUs, CPUs, Motherboards etc. We do try but often as this isn't our market, usually they move slowly for us which we sadly can't have here. It's why you may notice products/brands going in and out of this place on a constant basis. Recently though, we have taken on a few other distributions that enable us have the item available to buy at Aria, but we ship direct from other Warehouse' across the country which is great because we can offer a wider product range without the potential problems with slow/dead stock leaving us to eventually kill it. However the downside to this is it can only ever be a web only product and cannot be collected from us in Manchester. If we do notice it selling quite well, we do bring these products into stock here in Manchester.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RawZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We're not a SCAN, or eBuyer where we'll stock absolutely everything, rather instead we focus on key brands and products that cater for most of our customers. Obviously things like fans and controllers do unfortunately take a back seat to focus items like SSD/HDDs, GPUs, CPUs, Motherboards etc. We do try but often as this isn't our market, usually they move slowly for us which we sadly can't have here. It's why you may notice products/brands going in and out of this place on a constant basis. Recently though, we have taken on a few other distributions that enable us have the item available to buy at Aria, but we ship direct from other Warehouse' across the country which is great because we can offer a wider product range without the potential problems with slow/dead stock leaving us to eventually kill it. However the downside to this is it can only ever be a web only product and cannot be collected from us in Manchester. If we do notice it selling quite well, we do bring these products into stock here in Manchester.
    Oh I totally understand..one reason why..

A) You guys are usually, special offers aside, one of the cheapest places.

B) You seem a closer knit group of people, I mean there are staff who regularly respond to customers on this forum and anything like complaints or RMA issues are publically available for comment, where as the likes of Overclockers set them to private, so no one can see if it's resolved in a suitable way.

Aye drop shipping is always handy.

Do your main suppliers stock quite a bit more then you sell here? Basically what I'm asking is, if you don't sell a product, say a certain gaming case, CPU cooler etc, how often is it possible to give sales a call and for them to be able to source it at a competitive price?

You're still the go to place for me though, as OC's deliver may be swift but their customer service...leaves a lot to be desired from folks I've talked to. The fact this forum is so friendly and welcoming is a great aspect, makes me feel I'll get accurate advice from members and staff, not just suggestions to buy the very best gear to make the most profit. All going well I'll be ordering a new custom rig from you folks next month...can't wait to purchase some current gen games and play them maxed out..
    Last edited by joeyboy; 11-05-12 at 00:00.