1. Open command prompt with Administrator privileges. (You can do it by going to start menu, right clicking on command prompt and selecting “Run as administrator”).
2. Enter the following command:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Test key=Passkey
(This will create a wireless access-point with SSID of “Test”
3. Open the Networks and Sharing Center
4. Select your mode of connecting to the internet (ethernet, wi-fi, cable etc.)
5. Enable sharing and select special ‘hosted’ interface or Wireless Connection (i.e. Virtual Wifi miniport)
6. Start it
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
And you’re Done!
1. Disable IP6 in Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter or other wireless network.
2.Don't use any Wifi connections before starting Virtual Router may create Problem.
3.In Device Manage download Online, Latest Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter in case of problem.
Then after few days try to connect through Virtual Router
pppoe, you can. Just see this pic to share http://i54.tinypic.com/15moh77.jpg
; My wireless connection 4 is Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter.
First you need to connect Internet and then start virtual router and then start.
When You successfully share Internet with virtual router you will see this. http://i53.tinypic.com/300y0ck.jpg
Network Connections Page: http://i56.tinypic.com/m93gbt.jpg
Virtual Router Screen Shot: http://i54.tinypic.com/spzrtj.jpg
Color Red: Confidential
Color Black: This may confuse you because I already
Hope it Helps and will save time.