Thread: Introducing Aria Business Services

Thanks

Default Introducing Aria Business Services

Just an introduction to Aria Business Services and what we plan to do to help you guys out.

We are currently working with a number of partners to help reduce the stress and the money involved with running a business.

As independent brokers we are giving an unbiased analysis of telephone, internet, gas, electricity and chip & pin machines. We can help any size of company reduce bills, finding the lowest rates available and dedicating a personal account manager to monitor your usage and keep you running on the best packages to suit your needs.

If you need any assistance with your bills or need a new quote, don't hesitate to call us on 0161 248 1625 or email us at telecoms@aria.co.uk
    Check out our website www.ariabiz.co.uk and keep checking out the forums for new deals.

Many Thanks

Jake

Thanks

Good luck!

(Hope it isn't a Talk Talk re-seller kinda thing though. They promised my company loads of help and commission for the sales guys. Never got it and never paid out. Then Talk Talk got hit for a hefty fine for being naughty)
    New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Thanks

I'm considering starting up a business, once I've done the relevant research so I will definitely give this some consideration when/if I make the leap.

Thanks

Out of curiosity, what are these multiple awards that the chart below indicates you have? Couldn't find anything else mentioning them - which is strange as I would have thought it'd be a good thing to advertise.

Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions
    Thermal Imaging

Thanks

Slide 2 only has part of your telephone number ends in ????
    sn45g ,athlon 2500+ 256mb ram, geforce 2 80 gig HD
    !Tpyo spceialist! I hope to help please ignore my bad grammar and typo's!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlasH View Post
    Out of curiosity, what are these multiple awards that the chart below indicates you have? Couldn't find anything else mentioning them - which is strange as I would have thought it'd be a good thing to advertise.
    The awards are connected to the companies providing the service. Aria is a gold Microsoft partner among other awards. Still, the broadband we are offering is pretty unique on the market, offering 24Mb Broadband with 50GB Download limit. Also with a 20:1 contention ratio keeping your lines free and your data running smoothly.
    Last edited by ariabiz; 30-04-12 at 17:21. Reason: wrong

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Glent View Post
    Slide 2 only has part of your telephone number ends in ????
    Thanks for letting me know. We are currently still working with the site and updating it with our new deals all the time (the mobiles section being a dead giveaway). It shouldn’t be too long before everything is up and running in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by therealmrhead View Post
    I'm considering starting up a business, once I've done the relevant research so I will definitely give this some consideration when/if I make the leap.
    Thatís brilliant news, we have some amazing starter packages to get new businesses up and running and keeping costs down.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ariabiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just realised I should have posted in this forum section. What are your contract lengths? 12 month minimum? And when do you plan on going unlimited?
    Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions
    Thermal Imaging