Chrome Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Issues

Chrome, love it or loathe it, is the browser I tend to use, virtually all the time, however lately I have, been getting the following message, especially when I use YouTube, which says "Rats! WebGL hit a snag" Is there a way to get rid of this from showing up all the time? Agghhh

I haven't done any research so this is pure speculation, but that sounds like it could be plugin related. Have you tried disabling any plugins you've got and then using it for a while and see if the message appears?

How often are you getting the message?

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Go to chrome://flags then disable WebGL.
      Why did the chicken cross the road?
      To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Or...... https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
        The new Firefox

Meet Firefox Quantum.

Fast for good.

posted by scrivz69
        I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
        i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
          Or...... https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
          The new Firefox

Meet Firefox Quantum.

Fast for good.
          Just updated. Holy balls. It's like I switched from an old hdd to an ssd... (I've been using it for all of about 10 minutes so that opinion may change yet).
          Why did the chicken cross the road?
          To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Agreed.........
            posted by scrivz69
            I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
            i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Working...
            X