Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aria Forum Desktop Widget (Unofficial)

and i'm trying to avoid revision.

I've created a nice lil Sidebar Gadget for those of you who use Vista, it will sit on your sidebar and display the most current posts from the forums 8)

See Attached File 'aria_forums_vista_gadget.gadget'

Enjoy!

Screenshot:
    Last edited by cleggypdc; 19-05-08, 19:49.
    www.paulclegg.me

Haha added, i dont normally have the gadget window open and it probably wont get used, its nice to have though.

Comment

i dont have vista, screenshot it,

Comment

Well it works!

Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Nice gadget! I have the sidebar open but its always on the desktop behind all the firefox windows...

Originally posted by Aria
          On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

could you do a version that shows updated posts too?
            I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

i'll look into this, the new posts bit is not RSS, when i've got some more spare time i'll create some js to parse out the new posts page instead, and add some options to the existing gadget.
              www.paulclegg.me

Comment

Nice one mate, you really deserve a pat on the back .

Getting it now...

RIG 1 - CPU: Intel Q6600 2.4GHz | GPU: HIS 5770 1GB | RAM: 4GB DDR2 Samsung 800MHz | HDD: 500GB WD | SSD: None | PSU: Corsair CX500 v1 | CASE: Dell Inspiron 530
                RIG 2 - CPU: Intel i7 3770K | GPU: Gigabyte 7970 3GB OC | RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | HDD: 2TB Seagate | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | PSU: Corsair HX650 v2 80 Plus Gold | CASE: Corsair Carbide 500R

Comment

holy thread revival!

this thread is over two years old!!!!!
                  I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Comment

I forgot we had a TARDIS here

Comment

2 Questions

Does W7 have gadgets like Vista did? I cant see any!

And where did Cleggy go?

Originally posted by Aria
                      On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

question one:-

yes windows 7 does have gadgets, but they have done away with the gadget bar.

as for CLeggy, no idea

Comment

Cleggy left Aria and like most stafff when they leave Aria they leave the forum too. Will try and find out what hes upto now though.
                          <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

@ M4T - if you go to your desktop and right click your wallpaper, you can then click "Gadgets" which will bring up the gadget gallery, and then you can add whatever you want to wherever you want on the desktop
                            Gaming :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB Crucial 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi R2, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, G900, G510s, 10 Pro x64
                            Work :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD FirePro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64

Comment

Originally posted by wonderlust View Post
                              holy thread revival Batman!

this thread is over two years old!!!!!
                              Corrected for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X