Linux question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XanwolF View Post
    Just a quick question, with the Ubuntu's open office, would I be able to open the files in Microsoft office if I need too? (mainly for uni work...Damn I hate Microsoft's word too lol)
    yup you just need to change the file format when you save it but it will open and edit all you MS Office files
    i7 3770k || H100 || Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H || 32GB G.Skill RipJaws || MSI GTX680 2-way SLI || 3 x BenQ G2220HD - 5760x1080 || ThermalTake Level 10GT
    i5 2500K || Noctua D14 || Gigabyte P67A-UD4 || 8GB G.Skill RipJaws || Gigabyte 6850 || Fractel R2

Comment

Originally posted by iGoD ReLeNtLeS View Post
      yup you just need to change the file format when you save it but it will open and edit all you MS Office files
      Awesome thanks mate!

Comment

the nice thing about open office is that it can create pdf files in word. remember tho, if you are going to edit it again on a windows computer, save it as a doc - its unlikely to affect the formatting.

when i first used ubuntu it took me away from uni for ages!!! i loved makin it look snazzy - look up compiz on google if you want the same (and youtube)

Comment

Working...
        X