• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Wayneo
    started a topic Clash Of Clans ~ ATID

Clash Of Clans ~ ATID

Anyway play this?

Is pretty good on Android, is like a tower defence and attack game, build a base and attack others.

Archers, giants, goblins, witches, stuff like that.

Have left my clan as they smell and will make one for Aria so if you play the game come and join.

I thinking Aria Moon #1

• coiler
    replied
    Play it a lot in the car if i'm waiting for missus

Leave a comment:

• BigIan88
    replied
    I only play clash of clans when I'm on the loo and need something to do. I don't play it otherwise

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Reckon i'll quit Royale soon and move back to PC gaming for the winter, far more enjoyable time invested.

Leave a comment:

• Avro
    replied
    Playing COC but got my own clan already which is level 7.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo101
    replied
    Yep, I found the same with Boom Beach - stopped playing that aaaaages ago. Kinda gone off Clash Royale too. Just playing good old Clash of Clans again for the moment!

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Recently quit boombeach, nearly maxed most troops and became too grindy, still play Clash Royale with a 40/50 clan going.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo101
    replied
    Is anyone still playing this? Looking for active players for our clan who will donate, chat and war with us.
    Josey Wales - currently has a blue and black sigil and it a level 9 clan (about to turn to level 10).
    Doesn't matter if you're a low level player

Clan ID if you need it is: #2J2VLLCC

Leave a comment:

• Moonchester
    replied
    but I want blues instead of purples.. at only 200K a pop it's taking a long time to go round them..
    I generally don't have time to do much attacking or looting so it's pretty much what I make myself to upgrade..
    improving troops isn't fast either.. is 7 million for next dragon upgrade now

Leave a comment:

• El Wayneo
    replied
    I wouldn't bother with yellow walls, there's no loot penalty really for th10 anymore so just do them later, have all mine lev9 walls now.

Been playing 18 months now.

Leave a comment:

• Moonchester
    replied
    I'm still grinding up through TH9.. walls taking ages to upgrade and get rinsed regularly now..

Leave a comment:

• El Wayneo
    replied
    Just going to town hall 10 now, very nearly maxed th9.

Am in army of Brits.

Leave a comment:

• k3vst3r
    replied
    Not played since xmas lol

Leave a comment:

• Avro
    replied
    Anyone still clashing, grinding my way through TH7 with a tidy UK clan, war quite a bit if anyone's interested need some new members.

Leave a comment:

• Stevo101
    replied
    Haha, thanks. Try Boom Beach too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X