Clash Of Clans ~ ATID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitch123 View Post
    Just started this, how do I join clans ? Only through Facebook?
    you need to build a castle

and once built you can join clans
    Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
    i5 2500k
    | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

there is a ruined building on your home town mate.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Ah my 2000 gold seems a bit meager compared tp the 40k required
        Intel i5 4670k OC @ 4.4 ------ 8GB Corsair Vengeance ------ GTX 770 Twin Frozr ------- H80i --------- OriginID/Steam - HitchXvI --- BF4/Sins/WoW

Comment

Yeah concentrate on getting it done, we can give you troops better than you would have for a while then.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

not sure but think you have required trophies set at 400, so don't think anyone can join below that figure?

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Currently an update coming down, the game will be off server for about an hour and a half. It's about time, I was getting sick of the faux snow!
              GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5 Intel Z97 (1150 Socket) ATX Intel i5-4690 3.5GHz (Devil's Canyon) MSi TwinFrozr 970 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz Corsair AX760i PSU

Comment

Nearly at 40K coins and most buildings are at least level 4 now
                i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

To all of those who have started new(ish) - the best advice I can give you is this: Upgrade EVERYTHING before you upgrade your TH or else you will get destroyed at the next level. Defences are a MUST ASAP, and try to keep all of your walls upgrading when you have some spare cash handy. I'm th8 and all my walls are purple, with about a quarter of them now purple. It's 200k gold per wall from pink to purple, but I hardly get attacked at the minute as I've trophy dropped (purposefully lost trophies to go to a lower league so you can farm for gold and elixir without too much fear of being destroyed, as I'm upgrading my defences) and powerful walls deter people attacking you. Other good advice I will give is this; if you're not fussed about trophies, put your TH on the OUTSIDE of your base, in a far corner. The logic being if someone is out for easy trophies, they will attack your TH and then end the battle, meaning they 'win' but you get a free shield and your gold and elixir is safe. If you harbour your TH in the middle of your base, they will likely batter you completely to get your resources AND your town hall for the trophies
                  GIGABYTE Z97MX-Gaming 5 Intel Z97 (1150 Socket) ATX Intel i5-4690 3.5GHz (Devil's Canyon) MSi TwinFrozr 970 8Gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz Corsair AX760i PSU

Comment

Since the update I can't type on the chat panel, keeps closing my keyboard.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                      Since the update I can't type on the chat panel, keeps closing my keyboard.
                      works fine for me?

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Dunno mate, I can open the panel then touch the bar to type and then keyboard pops up and goes away straightaway, game crashes a lot too.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

no issues for me either

maybe too much moon ?
                          Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
                          i5 2500k
                          | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

dodgy install/update?

perhaps reinstall it?

Comment

I'd reinstall Wayneo. What's your phone again?

Comment

galaxy s2 and a nook hd+ crashes on both

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Working...
                                X