live streaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live streaming

hey guys I just started streaming on a daily bases mainly swtor but abitvof .bf3 I'm also thinking of getting days but will need to get arma aswell.

I'm looking for viewers and followers so please visit the page and click follow an when ever u grit chance just leave the stream on in the background.

www.twitch.tv/4llsopp

thanks guys.
    Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Might wanna check your xSplit settings or w/e you're using - as it looks like your streaming on a calculator from an Amish internet connection, can't see anything barely in fullscreen, can't read text etc.

Comment

I personally stream at:

720p
      2000 bitrate 2500 buffer 10 quality
      320 AAC audio

I type 90 WPM, Click Here to try
      i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | R9 290| 16GB Ram @ 1600mhz
      Nikon D5100 + Kit Lens + 50mm 1.8G - 16-35mm F4 VR // Ultrasone PRO 2900s - Audio GD NFB-3.1 - Neco Mosfett Amp

Comment

good idea though, i`ll give it a watch from time to time
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by DanielWilliamson View Post
          Might wanna check your xSplit settings or w/e you're using - as it looks like your streaming on a calculator from an Amish internet connection, can't see anything barely in fullscreen, can't read text etc.
          yeah it's only on 480p settings at the min until I get enough viewers to allow advertising u can use there transcending I tried in 730p but my upstream isn't brilliant so at the moment it's stuck at those settings till I get more viewers etc but if it takes off I will get a fibre connection to aid the streaming I just need viewers and followers at the moment.

I don't watch in full screen tho as ppl use the chat box a lot.
          Gigabyte Z77-UP7 : Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2ghz : 16GB Kingston Corsair Vengence 1800mhz : Mushkin 480GB Cronons + OCZ 120GB Vertex 2E SSD : 640GB WD : Corsair HX 850W : GTX Blackice 360 rad Rasa CPU block: Gigabyte R9 290: Coolermaster HAF X :Logitech G15 + G500

Comment

Low production value isn't going to get you very far viewers wise.

I type 90 WPM, Click Here to try
            i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H | R9 290| 16GB Ram @ 1600mhz
            Nikon D5100 + Kit Lens + 50mm 1.8G - 16-35mm F4 VR // Ultrasone PRO 2900s - Audio GD NFB-3.1 - Neco Mosfett Amp

Comment

Originally posted by Naphta View Post
              Low production value isn't going to get you very far viewers wise.
              Indeed, and to get partnered with Twitch is a PITA! I had good ratings on the WoW streams and couldn't get partnered even with constant 250+ viewers, but as you can see some of them easily getting 1k+ I can see why.

Comment

Hi Allsopp, if I may, I have some advice I would like to offer.

I stream at http://www.qubetubers.com We have 2 livestream channels and a twitch channel, reserved for our senior streamers (myself included).
                I regularly stream there, every couple of day for a couple of hours and average around 300 viewers. We have several thousand followers. Our twitch channel is also monetized, providing money to pay for the upkeep of our webhosting, minecraft servers, giveaways, etc.

Background done with, my advice is as follows.

1) Fix your teamspeak options, so that if you're using push-to-talk, it does not make a sound, nor any other time, other than people talking.
                2) Commentate! You'll struggle to get any regular viewers if you aren't actually commentating on the game. Commentary makes it entertaining, without that, they may aswell go play the game themselves.
                3) Request anyone else in teamspeak to use push-to-talk, to avoid background noises interfering whilst you're not talking.
                4) Sound a little more interested in what you're playing! You're presenting the game to viewers... you're not a pro, they won't come and watch you just play the game. They want to be entertained and frankly, just watching the game being played isn't entertaining.

Number 2 is definitely the most important... Commentary is what makes a livestream.

Hope this helps,
                Cosford.
                Originally posted by andyn
                Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
                PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
                Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

Working...
                X