• Show
Clear All

• Need more Day Z Admins

Need active admins for Day Z.
    Yes we do
    90.91%
    No we dont , I like bad servers
    9.09%
    CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6GHZ Ram: 8GB Mushkin 1600mhz MOBO: MSI Z77A GD-45 GPU: EVGA 980GTX SC PSU: 730w Be Quiet

More about having admins that know how to operate the server more than more admins.

Comment

I'll put my name forward Haha.

All we need really is the timezone changing and maybe 4 daily restarts at set times? Although all the talk of hackers and destroyed buildings does make me abit cautious when joining the server, has that been sorted?
      i5 2500k | 16GB RAM | Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC | 256GB + 240GB SSDs | 1TB + 3TB HDDs | Define R5 Black | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz + BenQ 24" 1080p 144Hz

Comment

Originally posted by Joshimitsu91 View Post
        I'll put my name forward Haha.

All we need really is the timezone changing and maybe 4 daily restarts at set times? Although all the talk of hackers and destroyed buildings does make me abit cautious when joining the server, has that been sorted?

Cant stop the hackers :/

Comment

I've not been a victim of a hacker on Aria, so not has if it's rampant!

Comment

I'm on quite often so I'll stick my name forward

Comment

Yes two or three more forum/game regulars would be handy!

Comment

Originally posted by Krusty View Post
                I've not been a victim of a hacker on Aria, so not has if it's rampant!
                Me neither, but that's just because we are lucky that we weren't in the wrong place at the wrong time

I read someone's post that they logged on and all buildings were destroyed? That would surely have killed anyone nearby at the time.
                i5 2500k | 16GB RAM | Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC | 256GB + 240GB SSDs | 1TB + 3TB HDDs | Define R5 Black | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz + BenQ 24" 1080p 144Hz

Comment

Well, I've run into four hackers now. x.x

Two on US 226, where we were all killed by an invincible guy. And a couple of days later, by a similar guy. (Wasn't killed myself but three of the group of six of us Aria's were).
                  Then two on Aria, buildings blowing up in cherno, twice. Oh maybe that's five then. And another guy who I believe spawned himself a MP5 and killed me with it.

That's not including what went on today. "/
                  MOAR ADMINZ PL0X.
                  Originally posted by andyn
                  Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
                  PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
                  Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

What are active admins going to do?

The only thing admins can do is ban people for Malicious talk and Racism.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnifty View Post
                      What are active admins going to do?

The only thing admins can do is ban people for Malicious talk and Racism.

And hacks?

Comment

Surely they can ban hackers and report to hive/battleeye?

Comment

And to also restart the server every 6 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
                            And hacks?
                            Originally posted by jaimbo View Post
                            Surely they can ban hackers and report to hive/battleeye?
                            Nope. The best you have is a report thread on the DayZ forums. The DayZ guys will then look at the logs and ban based on that.

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
                            And to also restart the server every 6 hours.
                            Be interested to know if server restarting for the purposes of forcing loot to regenerate is actually sanctioned by the DayZ guys.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnifty View Post
                              Nope. The best you have is a report thread on the DayZ forums. The DayZ guys will then look at the logs and ban based on that.

Be interested to know if server restarting for the purposes of forcing loot to regenerate is actually sanctioned by the DayZ guys.
                              It is meant to be that the spawns regen every 15 mins if no one is with in 300m.

But it does not work too go so server restart FTW.

Comment

Working...
                              X