This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickc View Post
    Alex how do I change my name on Mumble? I want to be called NickC so people know who I am
    Unregged you now. Should be able to change your name. You will need registering again.

Comment

Thank you mate. I'm in mumble and need registering if you don't mind

Comment

Adaptor ordered for my headphones so should be able to come on mumble in the next few days
        8gb Geil BlackDragon RAM | Radeon 7850 2GB | i7 860 @2.8ghz | ASUS Maximus III Extreme

Comment

its telling me i have the wrong pword for reg users, i didnt know i had a pword xD
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

FAO Ninjacat : Decent microphone is purchased now lol - expected in 1-3 days.
            8gb Geil BlackDragon RAM | Radeon 7850 2GB | i7 860 @2.8ghz | ASUS Maximus III Extreme

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
              its telling me i have the wrong pword for reg users, i didnt know i had a pword xD
              Have you changed computers? Probably what is happening is your mumble certificate has changed. To get on if this happens you need to change your name. You won't be registered though.

Comment

clean install, yea i had to change name

dont like not being 99, looks wrong.
                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                Plato

Comment

clean install, yea i had to change name

dont like not being 99, looks wrong.
                  I'll deregister you now so you can have 99 and I can reassign admin roles.

Comment

I go through this with my clan mates all the time... Make a copy of your certificate, and store it anywhere other than a harddrive you're likely to format, then the admins don't have to bother deleting your name from the lists
                    Why did the chicken cross the road?
                    To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkY View Post
                      I go through this with my clan mates all the time... Make a copy of your certificate, and store it anywhere other than a harddrive you're likely to format, then the admins don't have to bother deleting your name from the lists
                      +1

Comment

got os on a 64gb ssd now and /users are on a spinner so not an issue i thought

tbh i thought i had saved everything as i lost nothing really but i now know idk where that saved xD
                        Plato

Comment

got os on a 64gb ssd now and /users are on a spinner so not an issue i thought

tbh i thought i had saved everything as i lost nothing really but i now know idk where that saved xD
                          Think you can save it just as a file which you load into mumble.

Let me know when you are on mumble as marsey99 and I will register you so I can give you admin back.

Comment

Knew something would be up when i reinstalled windows, now stuck without verification again haha, new name is just Bodster_ (With the underscore), was getting that stupid certificate thing with my old one too
                            ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

Comment

Originally posted by Bodster View Post
                              Knew something would be up when i reinstalled windows, now stuck without verification again haha, new name is just Bodster_ (With the underscore), was getting that stupid certificate thing with my old one too
                              Deregistered you now. You won't have you mod skills or the special Day rooms access until I see you online to re-register you. PM'd you the DayZ Lockbox room password if you need a secure channel in the meantime. Feel free to pass on.

Comment

Nifty any chance you can deregister mines aswell that certificate thing is a pain in the **** ! should be iZINER

Twitter | YouTube

Main Rig
                                i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | Corsair H100 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Mushkin Enhanced Silverline | EVGA GTX 670 4GB | 1TB Hitachi | 2TB Samsung Spinpoint | 64GB Crucial M4 | 60GB Mushkin Chronos | Corsair Ax 850 | NZXT Switch 810

Comment

Working...
                                X