This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aria Mumble Server [Voice Comms]

In the interests of not spamming up other games threads I'm creating this thread to discuss any Mumble issues people have.

Please feel free to use this server for any game you are playing, more the merrier, there are several generic games rooms and a couple set up specifically for BF3, Company of Heroes, and DayZ.

Mumble Download

Address: 85.236.100.59
    Port: 5187

The mumble server is 35 slots and paid for by me, it's cheap as chips so I don't need donations

Mumble admin list:
    alexNifty, joker3327, WR, marsey99

Mumble mod list (just kick, ban, register other):
    Crabcrust, FlasH, Fluidic, JoshB, LemonadeNinja, Ninjacat, Sarky, WyX, dexta211, scrivz69, sniperdude
    Last edited by Nifty; 25-07-12, 11:56.

Aria Mumble Server [Voice Comms]

Last edited by Nifty; 13-07-12, 13:22.

Comment

Good idea mate, glad to see the Aria Mumble server is branching out from Battlefield!
      Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
      Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
      i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

Originally posted by Sarky View Post
        Good idea mate, glad to see the Aria Mumble server is branching out from Battlefield!
        It's always been free for everyone to use for whatever game they want but without it's own thread this wasn't widely known.

I'd really hope to see the mumble server used more

Comment

Originally posted by alexnifty View Post
          It's always been free for everyone to use for whatever game they want but without it's own thread this wasn't widely known.

I'd really hope to see the mumble server used more
          Thats what I mean, it was almost battlefield exclusive in terms of its userbase.

Also thread been merged? NOOOO
          Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
          i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

Nifty, was on the other night and noticed two names in one of the games channels that I didn't recognise and after asking the ATID guys if they knew who they were I popped in to the randomers' channel to check them out.

Was quite a funny conversation, asked who they were on the forums etc. and they didn't know what I was on about so I asked how they got the details. They said their friend had given it to them and if it was a problem they could leave. I said no don't leave, but I just wanted to know who their friend was, they were a bit reluctant to tell me because they thought they'd be getting someone in trouble.

So, I asked again and when they said Alex I started laughing and replied "yeah no worries, have fun guys, I'm just checking you're not randomers" and left them to it. It had me quite amused that they thought they were going to get you in trouble lol
            The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
              Nifty, was on the other night and noticed two names in one of the games channels that I didn't recognise and after asking the ATID guys if they knew who they were I popped in to the randomers' channel to check them out.

Was quite a funny conversation, asked who they were on the forums etc. and they didn't know what I was on about so I asked how they got the details. They said their friend had given it to them and if it was a problem they could leave. I said no don't leave, but I just wanted to know who their friend was, they were a bit reluctant to tell me because they thought they'd be getting someone in trouble.

So, I asked again and when they said Alex I started laughing and replied "yeah no worries, have fun guys, I'm just checking you're not randomers" and left them to it. It had me quite amused that they thought they were going to get you in trouble lol
              Haha. Yeah that's my friends who I have LAN parties with. They use it when they are playing CoH

Thats what I mean, it was almost battlefield exclusive in terms of its userbase.

Last edited by Nifty; 13-07-12, 13:23.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnifty View Post
                Haha. Yeah that's my friends who I have LAN parties with. They use it when they are playing CoH
                They should introduce themselves to the ATID crew, I assume you're takinng them to the mumble meet in london this September?

Also, look busy everyone. Nicci (and now Big Ian) is reading the thread
                Last edited by WR1989UK; 13-07-12, 13:36.

Comment

nothing to see here move along !
                  Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
                  i5 2500k
                  | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjacat View Post
                    nothing to see here move along !
                    bestmin strikes again!
                    Last edited by Ninjacat; 13-07-12, 14:18.

Comment

bestmin strikes again!
                      Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
                      i5 2500k
                      | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

Seems legit

Last edited by Ninjacat; 14 Minutes Ago at 14:18.

Comment

Lol I thought I was a mod on mumble, was wondering why I don't get the kick/ban options
                          CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

Originally posted by Zaim View Post
                            Lol I thought I was a mod on mumble, was wondering why I don't get the kick/ban options
                            For someone that has never in the history of the universe EVER spoken on mumble, what brings you here...

Comment

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
                              For someone that has never in the history of the universe EVER spoken on mumble, what brings you here...
                              I have actually, was a while ago though.
                              CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

Working...
                              X