rules

1 do not attack the uncap/spawn rape
    2 play the objective
    3 no cheating, glitching or abuse of in game mechanics
    4 no clan stacking
    5 be nice, do not bitch or moan as admin will abuse you for amusement
    6 inf only with 10 or less players

disputes

if you have been banned and wish to contest its validity, post a new reply at the bottom of this page with your ingame name along with when and why you was banned and the reason why you think you ban is unfair. admin can then decide if you deserved it or not.

the rules defined

Originally posted by rule 1 do not attack the uncap/spawn rape

the main base where you start the round is not an objective, it is not to be fired into or camped. the only exception to this is if you are fired upon first, that then makes them a viable target
    Originally posted by rule 2 play the objective

if it is conquest, capture the flags, if you have them all defend one.
    if it is rush you either attack the mcoms or defend them.
    this is not a hard rule to understand
    Originally posted by rule 3 no cheating, glitching or abuse of in game mechanics

anybody seen using cheats/hacks will be banned on sight.
    people taking advantage of in game glitches or abusing the mechanics of the game to gain an advantage will be kicked/banned.
    people who are unable to provide a clear punkbuster screenshot are also going on the ban list as most hacks do this to hide behind, if you have a legitimate reason for this failure you can request its removal once you can provide a clean pb screenshot.
    Originally posted by rule 4 no clan stacking

clans who team switch to play together will be slayed for amusement, server is a fun server and the bot is in place to balance the teams. it does this on a round by round basis based on each players stats with the aim of each round going down to only a few tickets between winning and losing. nobody enjoys 1 sided games as it is a hollow victory, not one well earnt.
    Originally posted by rule 5 be nice, do not bitch or moan as admin will abuse you for amusement

if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. players found to be abusing and harassing others via chat will be kicked and banned once admin gets bored of slaying and team switching you.
    Originally posted by rule 6 inf only with 10 or less players

on sqdm and the smaller cq/rush maps you are not to use the tanks or jeeps untill it is more than 5v5. on the bigger cq maps we advise playing in the aircraft/aa tanks until the server populates.

we understand that on some maps inf only is impractical but on most in the rotation for small player numbers it is not.
    Last edited by luke22; 06-06-12, 21:34.

On the small numbers I actually put 5 or less per side
    posted by scrivz69
    I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
    i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

First and foremost this is a server to play for fun on. Abide by the same rules on the server as you would on the forum.

Using glitches and game exploits are not allowed.
      Over the top and persistent swearing, abuse, and/or whining like a little girl is to be discouraged at our admins discretion.
      No Attacking Enemy Uncaps.
      Infantry only when there are 10 or fewer players on the server.
      Do not clan-stack.
      ALL weapons and gadgets are OK to use.
      Confirmed cheaters will obviously be permabanned.
      New revision.

I am looking at finding a mod which people can do !rules and get all this.

Comment

#6 Let Big Ian kill you
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

it should yes, but its still a rough draft and why i wanted more input.

it was your rules i was thinking of when i wrote these but i wanted to keep it as simple as pos to leave no room for misinterpretation and i will add a little more under to make sure they are crystal clear.

how many do we think is enough to take on a tank? 12 on the server? 10?

i was also thinking that now we have the section we can spread out a little and have threads for each aspect instead of cramming it all into the 1 or 2 we have. you know, 1 for rules and disputes, 1 for funds and donations, one to shoot the breeze and discuss the game/patches/maps/weapons then another for dlc stuff and another for any comps. just put the section to good use you know.

i was kinda thinking about dragging the wow crowd in this section if they have a guild and the minecraft guys too, keep the games section for talk of new and upcoming games and any issues with them and then this for those of us who play together.
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

Originally posted by alexnifty View Post
            New revision.

I am looking at finding a mod which people can do !rules and get all this.
            http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...les-on-Request
            posted by scrivz69
            i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

does proconrulez not combine this with a couple of the plugins we run atm?
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                it should yes, but its still a rough draft and why i wanted more input.

it was your rules i was thinking of when i wrote these but i wanted to keep it as simple as pos to leave no room for misinterpretation and i will add a little more under to make sure they are crystal clear.

how many do we think is enough to take on a tank? 12 on the server? 10?

i was also thinking that now we have the section we can spread out a little and have threads for each aspect instead of cramming it all into the 1 or 2 we have. you know, 1 for rules and disputes, 1 for funds and donations, one to shoot the breeze and discuss the game/patches/maps/weapons then another for dlc stuff and another for any comps. just put the section to good use you know.

i was kinda thinking about dragging the wow crowd in this section if they have a guild and the minecraft guys too, keep the games section for talk of new and upcoming games and any issues with them and then this for those of us who play together.
                I think 10 is enough. Doesn't take that many engineers to knock out a tank these days.

Using this as a rules and moderation of the BF3 discussion thread is a good idea I think.

I've simplified the rules to a version which could go into procon spambot or !rules:

Play Fair. Have Fun!
                Glitches and exploits are not allowed.
                No swearing, abuse, or whining like a little girl.
                No Attacking Enemy Uncaps.
                Play the objective.
                Infantry only when there are 10 or fewer players.
                Do not clan-stack.
                ALL weapons and gadgets are OK to use.

Comment

thats what i was thinking, get them down as simple as pos so they are easy to read ingame, then we can elaborate on them in here so nobody can say, oh right, i didnt understand that
                  Plato

Comment

Can't find a plugin which gives you the rules if you type !rules. You have any luck?

I have done some fiddling with the balancing plugins to see if we can get SQDM working as intended.

Comment

Can't find a plugin which gives you the rules if you type !rules. You have any luck?

I have done some fiddling with the balancing plugins to see if we can get SQDM working as intended.
                      Post 7 ??
                      posted by scrivz69

Comment

Hah sorry joker. Totally missed your post!

EDIT: Ok we now have !rules. Thanks joker
                        Last edited by Nifty; 11-05-12, 15:20.

Comment

can we set the welcome msg to type !rule to see the rules
                          Plato

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                            can we set the welcome msg to type !rule to see the rules
                            It should be doing that already. The rules plugin does this. Did we have another plugin doing welcome as well? We'll need to make it one or the other.

Comment

yea, we have a welcome msg in one of the plugins but i dont think we have it active other than saying when admin join.
                              Plato

Comment

Working...
                              X