This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Alert 2 now.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Looking for Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™?

• Wow, you guys are loving Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™On the House! the demand is so high that we need some time to cool down our servers. Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™ will return to on the house very shortly.

Thanks for being patient!
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• Sweet! Spent many hours playing Red Alert via system link on the PS1 when I was a student... RA2 has never actually been in my game collection for some reason

Getting the same error as you at the mo... Not surprising really. The C&C early days were the glory days, tons of people must be jumping on this
        Why did the chicken cross the road?
        To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• I bought the complete collection last week for 6.50, been playing Generals: Zero Hour since then
          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• I had this when it first came out. I bought them all tbh, I love the old RTS. I lost loads of old DVD and CDroms so I also bought the collection.

Comment

• Working now
              Why did the chicken cross the road?
              To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                I bought the complete collection last week for 6.50, been playing Generals: Zero Hour since then

Used to adore zero hour, always played as GLA online, would do the old scud launcher spam then hide back in tunnel, rinse and repeat Or rushing with the jeep and a few men in the early minutes!
                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Generals was one I never really played.
                  I had that DVD collection they brought out a few years back and played the heck out of Renegade online with a college friend.
                  "They're gonna find out
                  I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                  But they're gonna find out
                  And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• If generals had decent net-code (and didnt drop games at crucial points) then I reckon it would see a lot of play even now. Its a great game.
                    http://steamcommunity.com/id/smellyferret

Comment

• Generals was an amazing game. Even better online. I lost many evenings and days to that game.

Comment

• I spent many many hours playing that as a LAN game with one of my old housemates. So much fun..

Originally posted by coiler
                        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Generals was the only one I hated...never seemed to gel at all with the rest of the universe.

Comment

• Jade Empire now free on Origin.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I opened Origin. Probably over a year ago. Last time was to play C&C I think.

Comment

• Never realised Jade Empire was on PC, I vaguely remember playing a demo of it on the original Xbox around 04/05.

I'll grab it but it'll probably be one of those games I never play.
                                "They're gonna find out
                                I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                                But they're gonna find out
                                And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

Working...
                                X