Project cars 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project cars 2

looking at this game but tbh why cant a game come as just one price 44.99 for the game on steam then add all the bloody dlc and season pass +45.99 crazy for just a bloody game sending me crazy this same with alot it seems these days

o and a cheeky any one got this and want to share on steam family thing lol

Base games + DLC content has been around for years but it's getting a lot worse lately and people are happily shelling out for it.

Similar story with the free to play model and buying in-game currency to buy digital content. Yes its completely optional but it does feel like they aren't being fair to the general consumer who's essentially paid full RRP for a fraction of the game & content.
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Getting worse and worse looked at project cars 1 as well but even tho base game cheap add in everything elee and your paying a dam lot

Comment

Look at most AA/AAA games nowadays. You have a base game thats priced around the 45 mark and then theres an upper tier edition that includes lots of digital extras for around 79.99.

No matter how you look at it, that is a MENTAL price!
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Pcars2 quite often comes up on sale, along with all dlc. I bought the base game for 11 (I think) the other day when it was on a steam sale.

Dlc was reduced a fair bit too.

However, I do agree with the sentiment that if I buy a game, I should have bought the whole game and not just a portion of it!

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Buy it and then race me and Aaron

Originally posted by Aria
            On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

I already bought it!

We were talking about the historic spa track a couple of weeks ago! I'm not sure my skills are up to racing you though!

Originally posted by coiler
              Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Not sure you read my reply properly. I was telling death to buy it so he could race you and me

On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

i ended up getting it for 19 now im fked tho as i cant seem to handle any bloody car in the game lmfao karts kill me every car i struggle with
                  feels like all cars bobble alot

and M4TVW im up for that was going to say lets make a league or something if u up for it

Comment

Any one eles up for making some sort of cup or league ?

Comment

I don't have much time at the moment so will dip in and out. Go and set a lap time, any car, any track so we can benchmark each other. I personally like the Ferrari GTE. Handles really well and got close to winning a few online races with it, but not won and yet

Comment

Working...
                      X