Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassins creed black flag free on uplay

https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promot...black-flag/16/
    Last edited by scrivz69; 14-12-17, 19:02.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

I've already got it (just completed it the other day actually), but I'll grab a copy for my son's account
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Thanks scrivz - great find
      Originally posted by coiler
      the trails is where life flows best
      Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

A pleasure mate, owt for nowt.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

They've extended this, and added Watchdogs and World in Conflict to this give away now.

http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-is-gi...dogs-for-free/

Comment

I had a look earlier.. Couldnt see WIC anywhere.

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Already have Watchdogs on XB1 but nice to have it on PC to mess around in (If there any mods for it that is? Or I download a save file and screw around).

Not played any Assassins Creed games (Own 1 and 3 on PC, and 2 on PS3) but hey it's free and might be interesting to play eventually.

As for World in Conflict, it's an RTS I remember seeing years ago but know nothing about. I do like a good RTS so another game on the list to play at some point.
              "They're gonna find out
              I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
              But they're gonna find out
              And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

Originally posted by darklighthim View Post
                Already have Watchdogs on XB1 but nice to have it on PC to mess around in (If there any mods for it that is? Or I download a save file and screw around).

Not played any Assassins Creed games (Own 1 and 3 on PC, and 2 on PS3) but hey it's free and might be interesting to play eventually.

As for World in Conflict, it's an RTS I remember seeing years ago but know nothing about. I do like a good RTS so another game on the list to play at some point.
                World in Conflict is one of the few RTS I actually enjoyed playing...so IMHO well worth the price !!!!!!
                posted by scrivz69
                I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

I used to love C&C and enjoyed the first Company of Heroes, so here's hoping I enjoy World In Conflict whenever I get round to installing and playing it.
                  "They're gonna find out
                  I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                  But they're gonna find out
                  And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    I had a look earlier.. Couldnt see WIC anywhere.
                    It was a package thing available on the news page of uplay. Not sure if it's still there or not (went away as soon as I claimed it).

Comment

Yeah I got it in the end

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Working...
                      X