Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC : Dead and Buried - Oculus Rift

Anyone else play?

Although Horde is only 4 players max, anybody fancy a bit of a laugh and a game or two?

Please be sure you have a good area setup though, so you can lean over and revive me - still getting the hang of it

DT.
    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
    Forum Guidelines here

Is this a good game? Saw people talking about it on the Steam VR facebook page but not had any time to play VR lately. Is it cross platform as i'm on a Vive?

Originally posted by Aria
    On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Included with the Rift, so quite a few players - I enjoy it but it does get quite repetitive quite quick with only a few "maps" to play. It is heavily social based and certain times of day you get more players, USA time there seems to be more open games.

What I've struggled with - the Rift auto enables the mic in a lot of games and it can catch you by surprise! Language barrier can be a pain, but then it adds some fun guessing what they are shouting in whatever language!

If it's 15 for the Vive like it should be on Oculus, it's worth it.

Did you grab project cars 2 when it was on offer? Kinda expected you to already have it to be fair

Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Ok, i will look into it. Sounds a bit like onward with the mic thing. I had the same problem but people were actually helpful until i asked how you lay down, i had to actually get on the floor to play a game...

No project cars 2 yet, i dont keep up to date with whats on sale so missed it. My VR/sim room has been out of action for a couple of months as my brother and his GF were staying in there as their new house was not ready. They have gone now so i'm spending the weekend cleaning it up to use it again!

On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

I have it, I've not had my oculus setup for months though so will need to dig it out.

Also need to get my hands on official touch controllers as still rocking developer ones atm.
          SteamID: powerfuse0
          Post + 1

Comment

@ M4T VW the latest Humble Bundle is lots of the Codemasters driving titles. https://www.humblebundle.com/games/c...rs-racing-2017

Thought you might be interested. Although you probably already have most of the titles.
            FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
            "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

Ohh thanks, I will check it out at the weekend!

Comment

I think VR games have broken my expectations

I spent a little time in a non VR fps - it's just so dull !
                Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Zotac 1060 fan bearings have given up, under a month since new RMA raised and it's like going cold turkey
                  Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Working...
                  X