Stopped enjoying movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopped enjoying movies

What's goin on been this way for a while, up til 22 or so I'd watch movies daily and 3 on a Saturday if in bed all day and night etc...I'd watch all kinds of movies

today I watched john wick and half of xmen 2, not getting into either of them and despite enjoying xmen 1 recently put this one off just now.

i quite enjoyed Jurassic world 3d recently and other movies I enjoyed where source code and jack reacher spring to mind, and the latest dumb and dumber haha. Maybe my taste is changed, if it's great story and acting or stupidly funny maybe I can enjoy but action movies once my fave seem so dull now, there's no great drama or plot and if I want action I can easily load up bf or cod etc and be more involved in it.
    really annoying that I can't sit and watch movies also get fidgety and want to go online or game etc, when younger that wasn't much an option as now maybe that's issue.

also when young after high school kinda accept fact alone a lot and just movies something to do, now I'm older I feel I'd rather go out to a bar or something also than sit watch movie.

also maybe the fact that since I went travelling the world and done a lot partying last few years means movies are now a dull option before I felt like this I'd never done much in life but sit in my room and occasional nights out so movies were a highlight now more a poor option perhaps?
    Last edited by upgraderbf3; 17-06-17, 23:03.

Comment

Originally posted by omega
      He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
      All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

I've read the original post a few times and I'm still a little unclear. Is it a promotion for long term crystal meth usage?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
            I've read the original post a few times and I'm still a little unclear. Is it a promotion for long term crystal meth usage?
            Instructions were Unclear, Gentlemans sausage, stuck in pump.
            Originally posted by omega
            He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
            All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

Working...
            X