Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4T VW
    replied
    Do you mean the first episode or have you watched the 2nd one?

I watched the first one last night and didn't think it was great, Very scripted.

Leave a comment:

• Black Knight
    replied
    After this week's episode I have the urge to send stuff via DHL and fly on Jet Blue. Not that I am saying that there are a lot of product placements in this show now. I found myself skipping the celebrity part but the rest of it was OKish. Not a great episode tbh.

Leave a comment:

• joker3327
    replied
    Really enjoying it... ( dont understand why Gizmodo keep slagging it off ) love it that they used a comment off there to advertise the show... I did love the Rimac and the acceleration...... OMG..... mind you they did sell it short a bit on the mileage per charge....looking forward to Friday

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2017/12/the...ntable-as-one/

This guy really does seem to have an axe to grind.....
    Last edited by joker3327; 13-12-17, 09:19.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Yeah - the segment is actually a lot shorter than the one we were actually there for. Vastly improved though. Wait till you see the new 'stig' too..

Leave a comment:

• Black Knight
    replied
    The celebrity part is much better I do agree Aaron.

Leave a comment:

• CoreyFar
    replied
    I'm loving the show. That Rimac car is a feat of engineering. Hammond seems to love it.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    One thing I forgot to mention.. The celebrity car is not reasonably priced any more. And the track they use it on....

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I thought if they are going to have guests, then have guests. Don't say you have guests and then just kill them off, followed by a terrible bit of scripted dialogue.

Leave a comment:

• Black Knight
    replied
    I actually preferred it without guests. That was always the boring part I would skip. I felt it was just using up time while giving someone some needed attention for a film or whatever. I hate chat shows.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Get on it.

Season 2 is a bit different (read: Better imo).

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Still need to watch the rest of GT1, only seen a couple of them!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    However, I can now see why the selection process was so long.

There were roughly 250 tickets available for yesterdays show - each ticket admitted two people, so the audience was about 500.

But the stats are:

Total tickets available for the 15th November filming: 250
    Total people applied for 15th November filming: Between 1,100,000 and 1,200,000 - just for that day!!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Possibly.. Depends what shots they use.

I was right next to the guests when they walked on (there's a clue in what has changed, although I won't say who they are ), and obviously got to see a load of the films for this coming season.

I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but I'll answer questions if people ask them, as long as it doesn't spoil it for others

Leave a comment:

• coiler
    replied
    Will you be on the tellybox Mr Aaron?

Leave a comment:

• M4T VW
    replied
    Wow that was quick. Good to hear, i look forward to watching it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X