RIP Prince....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Prince....

Made some good music and wrote some wonderfull songs!
    I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

It's not the best year to be famous tbh.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

The Artist Formerly Known as The Artist Formerly Known as The Artist Formerly Known as Prince.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
        It's not the best year to be famous tbh.
        Apologies if it seems I am having a go, but in a society as cultured as ours, particularly over the last say 50 years, in terms of famous actors, musicians and the like - add in modern technology and the ability to be familiar with artists and famous people from all over the world at the touch of a button, it is going to become more common as our generations get older, that famous people we have heard of are going to be dying more often.

RIP to prince and wishes go out to his family though.
        GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

I do love some of his work, let's go crazy is one of my favourites, first dance material if I ever were to get married

Comment

Was on 2-10 and found out when I got home. Totally shocked at this, he was a musical genius who inspired so many other musicians. RIP.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Prince knocks Queen off front page - I was SHOCKED!

I haven't kept up with his recent offerings but he was a man with a genuine musical gift covering the whole range of writing, singing, playing, producing etc.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Prince death: Singer died of opioid overdose

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36436767
                My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Yes Prince popped his clogs!!
                  I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                  Dave Burnett

Comment

Working...
                  X