Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I3R0K3N7FEET View Post
    Id rather see a new blade runner film with harrison ford
    They could call it "Blade Mobility Scooter Driver".

Comment

"blade stairlifts"
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

Apparently it's the uplifting tale of how a wronged Oscar Pistorius wins his freedom, an Olympic gold medal and retires a bunch of rogue replicants that he finds hiding in his bathroom. What's not to like?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

I read it as a "new Blade film starring Ryan Gosling." I need coffee...

I was thinking "Scrawny white dude taking the place of Wesley Snipes? Not gonna work..."

Then I re read it... He'd be better off replacing Wesley Snipes. A Bladerunner remake is more than likely going to be terrible...
          Why did the chicken cross the road?
          To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

EXPECT GREEN SCREEN AND TRUMPETS!

Comment

Apparently its not a reboot...its BladeRunner 2

Blade Runner 2 is now in development, though a release date has not yet been pinned down. It's been confirmed that Harrison Ford will be back to reprise his role as Rick Deckard in the movie - making it the third major character from his career that he's resurrected (following Indiana Jones and Han Solo). There have also been reports about Ryan Gosling joining the cast of the sci-fi drama, though that has not been entirely confirmed.
              posted by scrivz69
              I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
              i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Comment

Wow, are we going to get American Graffiti 2 with mobility scooters as well?
                  Last edited by Black Knight; 20-11-15, 09:48.
                  My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

wow, I hadn't even realised Harrison Ford was in American Graffiti.

It's still a rubbish movie though.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
                      Wow, are we going to get American Graffiti 2 with mobility scooters as well?
                      They already did American Graffiti 2 in 1979

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_American_Graffiti

Comment

That must be bad. Never seen it and never heard of it.
                        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Now THAT I would find funny Easy Rider with Mobility Scooters.

or Girl on a Mo...bility Scooter
                          I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                          Dave Burnett

Comment

Thread Necro, Because WOW I loved Blade Runner 2049 10/10 my fav film ever. Boy were we wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X