New Star Trek Series to Start 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUDFORCE View Post
    Star Trek the next generation started in 1987.

Who feels old?
    my daughter has started taking driving lessons
    I don't need reminded of when TNG started to feel old..

Comment

It was an awful lot better than I thought it would be. I went in thinking it would be dreadful but left pleasantly surprised.. First couple of episodes were setting up the rest of the series I think, so I think there will be new characters we will be introduced to. It did feel like Star Trek, it had the JJ Abrams feel to it. SFX were very good.
      Last edited by Black Knight; 26-09-17, 16:14.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Whilst I enjoyed it, I didn't like the unnecessary overload of lens flares that JJ Abrams feels compelled to add.

Comment

I'd say a solid 7/10 for the first ep for me.

And then another point deducted for the lens flare.

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

is this the one on Netflix? Sat and watched 1st ep the other night, and will try to watch 2nd over the weekend - so that's a decent measure, planning to watch ep2!
            Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
            Forum Guidelines here

Comment

I used to go down to my snooker club to watch TOS in colour whenit came out. It was a real favourite at that time. (and yes I was a full member and old enough to drink)
              I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
              Dave Burnett

Comment

Star Trek discovery on Netflix I've found quite watchable, I can't "owl" it though weekly episode releases means I'm actually sitting and watching other the wife, both quite taken by it as no real need to know the intricate details to just watch it.

8/10 for fits 2 episodes

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post
                  Star Trek discovery on Netflix I've found quite watchable, I can't "owl" it though weekly episode releases means I'm actually sitting and watching other the wife, both quite taken by it as no real need to know the intricate details to just watch it.

8/10 for fits 2 episodes

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
                  also been watching it so far liking it. Think this could be really good
                  My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

So without any spoilers for those that aren't up to date - what's everyone's thought so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      So without any spoilers for those that aren't up to date - what's everyone's thought so far?
                      Bloody annoyed that I have to wait a week for the next episode...
                      Why did the chicken cross the road?
                      To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkY View Post

Bloody annoyed that I have to wait a week for the next episode...
                        lol - it's almost like the old days when you had to set the VHS ....
                        Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Somehow we're managing to make 21st century tech regress back to the feeling of the 80s.

Comment

Working...
                          X