Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear the Walking Dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-qSBv4GnwQ

I'm looking forward to this, to tide me over until the new series of Walking Dead.

I thought we had a thread but I couldn't find it.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

When does this air?
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

It states that in the video.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

I'm sceptical, due to repeated budget cuts the walking dead is down to only 4 good episodes out of 16, so this with an even smaller budget is going to be tres dull I reckon.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
          I'm sceptical, due to repeated budget cuts the walking dead is down to only 4 good episodes out of 16, so this with an even smaller budget is going to be tres dull I reckon.
          I love the walking dead one of my favourite shows but those trailers highly underwhelming. Especially slow mo running Guy!

i am massively skeptical about this. I'll watch it to see but for me walking dead is about great characters like rick michonne the guvnor daryl Mearl maggie glenn etc. These are all characters that the show makes you care about whether they live or die. And occasionally they kill one just to remind us no one is safe.

If this show is to Succeed it needs to have characters that pull me in as much as walking dead did from the very beginning!!
          My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
            It states that in the video.
            August. Not too specific. And that's in the US.
            I assume we get it a few days after America, the days of waiting weeks and months seem to be gone
            the trails is where life flows best
            Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

We can only hope. I've not seen an actual date as such. Usually Fox has it on the next day.

Comment

I'm in - If it's got Zombies in it I'm all over it as usual.

I think it'll be cool to see the way things went whilst Rick was in his coma, the first reported incidents of the outbreak and the reactions to it. Who knows... we might find out that it was all caused by Heisenberg's meth after all
                Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Air date is 23rd Aug is the good ol US of A.

Comment

The Walking Dead spin-off will air on August 31 as part of AMC's launch in the UK via BT's YouView platform.

I'm glad my son has got Youview.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s135/...pkr1SOXB5idJlI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzXglr5bc3w

Series one will be six parts. Series two already commissioned with 15 episodes.
                    Last edited by Black Knight; 04-08-15, 23:46.

Comment

so if i get bt tv i can watch it on tv. Need to do something with bt as they are now charging me 5 for bt sport which im very unimpressed with 8 months into my contract and my free sport is not free anymore
                      My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

Series 2 starts 5th April and I think it's more episodes this time. So not much if any gap between walking dead ending and this restarting.

Edit: April 10th.
                        Last edited by Black Knight; 05-03-16, 22:31.

Comment

Working...
                        X