BBC Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC Atlantis

There are not many programs i watch on TV these days. I'm too busy mainly but i will find the time if i like a program.
    For example, Top gear. I always found time to watch that. Pretty annoyed at the BBC for how they handled the situation...Anyway...

The only other program i made time to watch is Atlantis. It's not often i watch that type of program but really liked the way it worked with a bit of comedy in there.I managed to watch what i thought was the end of series 2 last night to find out it was the last ever one! They have cancelled the program....
    I found this out minutes before watching it and i had thoughts about not even watching it as i know it was never going to close the story off but preceeded to watch it anyway. Towards about an hour in, They return to the city, get married and i was thinking that was the happy ending....Oh no....
    The evil witch comes back to life, takes over the city and they flee to another city to kill the source of her power. However we wont see that now as thats series 3...that will never be made.

What a waste of time

Originally posted by Aria
    On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

unless netflix do the same as they did with Ripper Street and buy the rights to make it.
    I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

That is my only hope WL. It got pretty good viewers every episode. Even if we just have series 3 to close off the story!

On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

I hate it when they cancel a series you get invested in. SGU was just starting to get good when they canned it. Lie to Me was a great show cancelled before its time. Then you get gunk like Family Guy that just seems to go on and on and get worse and worse or Dexter which I just did not care about at all towards the end.
        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Originally posted by M4T VW View Post
          That is my only hope WL. It got pretty good viewers every episode. Even if we just have series 3 to close off the story!
          i am only a few episodes into series 1 and can see that it has a good story arc...

going to keep watching mind... just in case some one picks it up.
          I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
            I hate it when they cancel a series you get invested in. SGU was just starting to get good when they canned it. Lie to Me was a great show cancelled before its time. Then you get gunk like Family Guy that just seems to go on and on and get worse and worse or Dexter which I just did not care about at all towards the end.
            Thats a good way to put it, I invested time in the program. The BBC actually said last year there would be a 2nd and 3 series, But now have canned the 3rd series.

Originally posted by wonderlust View Post
            i am only a few episodes into series 1 and can see that it has a good story arc...

going to keep watching mind... just in case some one picks it up.
            It's definitely worth a watch up the the current point, You will enjoy it.

Comment

I hadn't seen that Series3 had been cancelled, I can't believe the writers and producers didn't film an ending where S3 was cancelled.

How it was left was terrible if there is no S3, although to be honest it'll be the same over and over, just with added effects and some magic on Jasons side
              Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
              Forum Guidelines here

Comment

I think they should have cut half an hour off the 1.5 hour special. They got married and lived happily ever after. The end...

Comment

Spoliers!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X