Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Dreadful

Anyone else watch this tonight?

I thought it was very good. Quite well made and not your like the usual TV horror programmes, filled with standard cliches. Timothy Dalton and the lovely Eva Green were acting brilliantly and the guy who looks like Theon was very good too. It's good to see more quality British acting taking centre stage. I highly recommend you give it a punt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFXHfEqMcis

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2628232/
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Yeah it is good.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Got them saved to watch a few at once when I get time

Comment

mate was telling me about this the other day, might have to have a wee look
        Alienware m15x I Intel Core i7 720qm I 8gb Kingston DDR3 I AMD M6000 2gb (7870m) I Full 1080 I Intel 3160AC wifi

RIG I Zalman z3 I Evga 600b I Intel core i5 3570k@Stock I Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-b3 I 8gb DDR3 1600mhz Exceleram I Amd XFX R9 290 4gb@1000/1300 NZXT Kraken with corsair h55 AIO I 1tb Samsung spinpoint / 500gb Hitachi deskstar

Comment

Eva Green? I'm sold

Comment

two episodes in I'm not sure, need to see more

episode 1 - lots of promise, vampires are disappointing

episode 2 - Billie Piper's accent, WTF?

Comment

Billie Piper is ace...she can sex-cough consumptive blood on me any day.

Oh but the language in the second ep tho'! My poor innocent ears.
              Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

I really enjoyed ep 2. Quite a shocker at the end. I thought the monster was cute. Not in a sexy way of course.
                My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Think its ending up pretty dreadful, promising start but rapidly meh.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                    Originally posted by coiler
                    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                    Originally posted by BigIan88
                    turn off that sexy nonsense
                    Originally posted by Salad Soup
                    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

my mrs likes this.

nuff said....
                      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                      Plato

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                        For me, I think it was about the same time Billie Piper showed up.

i7 4960X, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, Asus Sabertooth x79, Sapphire 290 4gb, Win10 pro 64.

Comment

Series two is shaping up quite well. I'm enjoying this more than the first series.

Comment

i've been following this one, it's not bad

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                            - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
                            X