No announcement yet.

Wheeler Dealers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a couple of episodes behind on Fast n Loud..............

Comment

what's this on ? think i've asked before, it's Discovery or something, isn't it ?
      don't suppose anyone knows off the tops of their heads whether it's on any country's Netflix ??
      sounds like fun

Comment

http://www.virginmedia.com/what-to-w...and.php?page=3

Discovery and virgin tv anywhere

You need to get past the first season of Fast n Loud as the humour and the banter doesn't get going until later on.

The first lot is some what slooooooooooooow.
        Last edited by Ice Tea; 17-10-14, 08:26.

Comment

Wheeler Dealers new series started last night,

They've moved the garage to California and are setting the series there now.
          I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

As much as I like the show, I don't care much for American cars so will struggle to get into it.
            I prefer fast n loud these days for the format they have created and more interested in the customising etc.

Originally posted by Aria
            On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Fast and Loud is ace, tried getting into the spin off but couldn't. Counting Cars is another fav too.
              <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

The spin off ties to be anti Fast n loud, yet Rawlings is one of the producers of it lol
                I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Comment

I've got my Gas Monkey t-shirt

Like Wheeler Dealers but ONLY for Edd, the 'actor' host is annoying. It's so clear he's faking it all.

Comment

I cancelled my TV subscription so I no longer get to see these. This programme is my only regret.
                    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Now tv subscription works for me.
                      <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

oOOO
                        the missus bought me Now TV box Entertainment subscription thingy until the end of the year, i get Discovery now!

Comment

What about that Messerschmitt R200? Hilarious car. Poor Edd when he cracked that dome. He was not a happy chappy!
                          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
                            Poor Edd when he cracked that dome. He was not a happy chappy!
                            just watched that one, poor Ed, he really looked gutted when he realised he'd cracked it

Comment

well that's the end of that then (as far as I'm concerned)
                              Edd's quit

> link to press release <

Comment

Well I will certainly watch the first new series to see how they get on.

With any luck Edd will replace Tim Shaw on Car SOS!

Comment

Working...
                                X