• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hannibal

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
    like walking dead and breaking bad?

are they grown up shows too?
    I would say so and yes.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
      Indeed, it's massively better than any of those. This is a grown up programme.
      Shame I have not grown up yet .....

I will see what the first episode is like and take it from their.

Intel I5 2500K | MSI GD65 | 16GB Blackline | Asus GTX 560Ti DirectCU II | Corsair A70 | Samsung SSD 250GB + 1TB Samsung F3 | Corsair RM650W | Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl | Windows 8 Pro + Ubuntu 14.04

Comment

TIL the Boring Dead is more grown up than Game of Thrones.

Comment

Game of thrones is grown up
          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

just watched it and its very good, kind of like an updated luther meets the cell.

well written and gritty enough. quality cast really sells it though.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

just to clear this up, by grown up we do mean has sex in right?
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

That would not be my definition no. Grown up means thought provoking and not just action scenes. Where concepts are explored and not just glossed over.

Comment

Good news everyone, it's been renewed for a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
                    Good news everyone, it's been renewed for a second season.
                    that was confirmed a couple weeks ago

everyone seems pleased that it's been renewed, take it that means its worth a watch then, yeah ?

Comment

Yes its worth it... Just for Mads himself - something about him that makes him very watchable

Comment

Trailer out for series two

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3032328985/

Comment

Season three starts next week on Sky Living HD. I do hope it's better than season two. I did give up on this show but perhaps season two was just a misstep or all Bobby's dream?

Comment

It did dip in the middle in season 2, but only slightly and the last two episodes are epic viewing.

The back and forth between Will and Hannibal, trying to out manoeuvre each other is class though.

In an interview with Bryan Fuller at the end of season 2 he said he thinks he can take it 5 seasons without dradding it out.

The ratings in america are so poor for this, but its gets some of the best reviews.

It will get renewed each year though as Netflix has said twice they will take it over if it needs saving.

We are going to wait a few episodes to see what happened to those left injured at the end of season 2 as season 3 is supposed to be mainly about Hannibal and borrows from the second book (Hannibal ) in the silence of the lambs series.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Working...
                            X