Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Is anyone else Stupidly addicted to heros the TV series ?

I've got the complete series and i cannot stop watching. I find my self wanting to watch more and more episodes, but there isnt enough hours in the day

Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
    i5 2500k
    | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

tbh Series 1 was excellent, 2 was quite good and 3 and 4 were a bit naff and directionless imho - real shame as it could have been so good...
    720BE; GA MA790FXT-UD5P; 8Gb Mushkin silver; Sapphire 6950 (unlocked to 6970); TX850; 120Gb Mushkin Chronos; 8Tb HDD; 24" Ilyama Prolite; SteelSeries Ikari Laser; Saitek Eclipse II; FD Define XL

Comment

Moved to correct forum.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

1 excellent, 2 not bad, 3 ok thats enough now thanks but no they went and did series 4 anyway
        i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

Originally posted by aspdend View Post
          tbh Series 1 was excellent, 2 was quite good and 3 and 4 were a bit naff and directionless imho - real shame as it could have been so good...
          well im still on sesson 1 so far, and im hooked, i cant seem to stop thinking about what happens next etc
          i5 2500k
          | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

I suggest leave it at the end of series one and dont watch any more.
            My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Yeah Heroes Season 1 was awesome.

Then the rest are just awful tbh.

Season 2 was badly hindered by the writers strike and what there was was okay but its nothing special.

Season 3 i watched about 3/4 and its yawn-tastic, lots of peril but nothing really ever happens in Heroes.

Never watched Season 4 as season 3 was sooooooooooooooo bad.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

i watched series one and i really liked it, series 2 i only watched a few then after that i just kind of tuned out and stopped watching

Comment

well i intend to watch all the way through regardless of if 3 and 4 are awfull, it enusres i dont play much WoW lol.
                  i5 2500k

Comment

Originally posted by nft99 View Post
                    1 excellent, 2 not bad, 3 ok thats enough now thanks but no they went and did series 4 anyway
                    Gotta agree with this, such a shame as there were so many possibilities but like so many shows it just seemed to dip after an excellent first series. Prison break is another example, series 1 = excellent, 2 also excellent, then 3 was rubbish and I don't even know if there was a 4 cos I stopped watching

Comment

I think I watched up to Series 4. Then I just got bored. First couple of Series' were excellent. Got worse and worse after that.
                      i7 2600k | MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr II

Comment

Originally posted by bahamut View Post
                        well i intend to watch all the way through regardless of if 3 and 4 are awfull, it enusres i dont play much WoW lol.
                        I was addicted to it at the beginning of this year, loved series 1 through to 3 and I even enjoyed series 4, it's a seriously good show, I'm halfway through watching them all again
                        i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
                        I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

I enjoyed all of them even 3 and 4, although admittedly they were not the best of the 4 series..

Pity it's been cancelled really..
                          FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                          "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
                            I suggest leave it at the end of series one and dont watch any more.
                            That's exactly what I did. Was told that the rest were fairly average or pants so have avoided them - first series was great.
                            Rubber Ducks Airsoft

Comment

i think im going to watch series one again

Comment

Working...
                              X