Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark king was his name wasn't it? I think he got called kingthumb or something, very good bass player.
    Asus P5Q-E /Q6600 @3.6ghz/Water Loop On CPU/MSI 5850 Twin FrozrII/60GB M4/2Tb Samsung/Raven RV02W-EW/8Gb RAM/1200w PSU/27" AOC Monitor

Comment

Yeah, Mark King - Most properly trained bass players would say he has a 'bad' technique if you're being told the 'best' way to play.. But until I can do the things he can do, whilst singing at the same time, I'm not going to critisise! Playing his lines are pretty straightforward on the most part.. Playing and singing is properly hard!!

Originally posted by coiler
      Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Nickelback - Burn it to the Ground

I personal love the black horse album no matter what people say!

Comment

Originally posted by Xobulo View Post
          Nickelback - Burn it to the Ground

I personal love the black horse album no matter what people say!
          Not a bad album i must admit, and that is probably my favorite track on there.
          Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
          Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
          Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

Delain - April Rain
            i5 2500k/16 gig DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengence LP/Asus P8H77-V-LE/EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0/Intel X25-V 40gig/SoundBlaster Omni/NZXT Phantom 530 Case/BenQ G2222HDL/G15 Keyboard v1/ Roccat Kone XTC/Windows 10 Pro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Biodoid

Comment

Just listening to some prodigy tracks, and ludacris - move b**** atm
              Intel Core i7 920 @ 4Ghz (Cooled by a Corsair H50), Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, 6GB Patriot PC-12800 DDR3, ATI Radeon 4870X2, Corsair TX 750W PSU, Auzentech X-Fi Prelude, Adaptec 5405 Raid Card, 2x 150GB VelociRaptor in Raid 0, 2x 640GB WD Caviar Black's in Raid 0, 2x 640GB Hitachi's in Raid 1, Coolermaster Stacker, 24" Hyundai W240D, 20" Dell 2007wfp.

Comment

Black Stone Cherry - Blind Man.

Comment

Dead Memories - Slipknot. sexy song

Comment

Someone told me about "Job for a Cowboy" at work yesterday so just downloaded some and having a listen to that.
                    Cant beat a bit of death metal and a sausage, egg and mushroom muffin on a Friday morning.

Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

Lostprophets - Its not the end of the world

Comment

Cant stand lost prophets, remind me of linkin park or something

Currently listening to Hail the Leaf by Down

****in awesome band, not a bunch of panzies crying about relationships

Comment

American Head Charge - The War of Art

fd photography | XBL: FinalD | DA

Comment

Listening to some old (hed) P.E. myself, they only made two good albums and after that they went downhill, well, they fell off a cliff more like

But their first two albums are cool if you like real, old school hip hop

Comment

Originally posted by Xobulo View Post
                              Lostprophets - Its not the end of the world
                              Good choice

Sub Focus - Follow the light
                              Intel Core i3 330m @ 2.13GHz, ATi Radeon Mobility 5650, 4GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066MHz 7-7-7-20, 60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe SSD, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 15.6" Monitor 1366x768

Comment

Old school rock/heavy metal here

Skid Row
                                Metallica
                                Aerosmith
                                Van Halen
                                Joe Satriana

etc......

Bry.
                                Gigabyte Z77X-D3H | i5 3570K| 16GB Mushkin Blackline | EVGA 580GTX

Comment

Working...
                                X