Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will be listening to either armin van buuren or above and beyond trance sets maybe in a bit t keep me going through today ;P ITS FRIDAY!!
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel Core i7 920 d0, 6Gb Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz CAS8, ATi Radeon 5850, ASUS P6TD Deluxe V2, Patriot PS-100 SSD Boot, WD 640Gb SATA3, LG Bluray/HD DVD Drive, Windows 7 Home Premium

Server/Nas BOX:
    Intel Core i3 530, 4Gb DDR3 1333Mhz, 40Gb Intel SSD Boot, 2x 1Tb WD Green RAID 1, Windows Server 2008 R2

Router/Network:
    Billion BiPac 7800N, O2 Pro BroadBand

Comment

Originally posted by .Alan. View Post
      Right now Scheissmessiah by Hanzel Und Gretyl, but I finally bought World Painted Blood by Slayer and its arrived today so that's on next.
      Is your real name Ian by any chance?

Im currently also listening to hanzel Und Gretyl's discography, mixed with white zombie and combichrist... weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Moore View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4

Andy mckee... Brilliant and tallented.. the list goes on!

Andy
        Mint Chap, I got a lod of his CD's
        Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey View Post
          Is your real name Ian by any chance?

Im currently also listening to hanzel Und Gretyl's discography, mixed with white zombie and combichrist... weirdo
          Nope, my name is Alan but I am also partial to a bit of White Zombie.

Right now I've got The Truth Hurts by Pro-Pain on.

Comment

Weird, ive got a mate called Ian anyway, hes also obsessed with the same bands you like and loves Alan Partridge too

I ****in love Combichrist, and KMFDM too, both kickass

A man can change the world with a bullet in the right place.

And then Jesus said
            **** that ****ing **** ****er!

Ha, love it

Comment

Prodigy - Omen (noisia remix)
              Intel Core i3 330m @ 2.13GHz, ATi Radeon Mobility 5650, 4GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066MHz 7-7-7-20, 60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe SSD, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 15.6" Monitor 1366x768

Comment

Prodigy used to be fairly good, i remember seeing them in Skegness when i was 15, ****in awesome night

There a bit crap like pendulum today though, not that Pendulum have ever been good

Comment

Agree with you on that one Monkey mate, old school prodigy much better than their later stuff, Gilted Generation, fantastic album. Since Firestarter its all been down hill.
                  Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
                  Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
                  Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

Your not wrong, its Simples, one might say......

Comment

The online chatter in UT3, quite a lot of naughty words - apparently I'm an aimbot ....

DT.
                      Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
                      Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Turisas - Rex Regi Rebellis

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post
                        The online chatter in UT3, quite a lot of naughty words - apparently I'm an aimbot ....

DT.
                        Aimbotting bast

Comment

Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak, amazing album.
                          Robocop's definitely my favourite from it though .

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post

DT.
                            Decided to install UT3 after ages of not playing it the other day, took me a while to find my ***spy username and whatever, and then it wouldnt even let me play online, peice of ****

Great engine though

EDIT: Wait a minute..........
                            Originally posted by matty-hodgson View Post
                            Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak, amazing album.
                            Robocop's definitely my favourite from it though .
                            Your actually owning up to listening to Kanye West?

Poor deluded boy, probably never heared a song that hasnt been played on tv

Comment

Decided to install UT3 after ages of not playing it the other day, took me a while to find my ***spy username and whatever, and then it wouldnt even let me play online, peice of ****

Great engine though

Hey Kanye West is actually quite Good. Although Better live.
                              <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

Nice welcome, cheers

And yeah, I do like Kanye West, mainly cos I like his lyrics.
                                What don't you like about him? Or can you not form a proper opinion and just mock other people's instead?

Comment

Working...
                                X