Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arthur: LotS - Disappointed, sick of movies being let down to accommodate a 12A rating may as well be titled 'Legend of the Baseball Bat'. Enjoyable overall however. 6.5/10
    Wonder Woman:
    Perfect hair always... Gal Gadot is perfect in this role, but didn't really stand out as much as she should have due to writing, Chris Pine carried most of the movie. 8/10
    Lego Batman:
    Uninspiring kids movie, not quite as original as the Lego movie, fun anywaY. 6/10
    The Messenger: Joan of Arc:
    Watched again recently. Not the best Biopic around, but had a strangly good cinematic appeal to it. The action scenes are very lack lustre, but it is a fantastic performance from Milla Jovovich and Dustin Hoffman. Great story and worth watching. 6/10
    Die Hard with a Vengeance:
    Classic action/christmas movie, great performance from Bruce Willis/Sam Jackson, 7/10
    Unbreakable: Another Bruce Willis/Sam Jackson movie, one of my favourites, Though David Dunn is fairly boring, I went back to it after watching split, new revelations to be seen. 8.5/10
    Split:
    I watched this before I realised it was a pre-sequel to Unbreakable 2 (Glass), < while that is kinda a spoiler in itself, it explains why you see Bruce Willis at the end. Starts off slow, but amazing acting and a truly terrifying and suspenseful experience. 7.5/10

Comment

• Just watched a film called These Final Hours.

Was really sad and depressing, but at the same time I enjoyed it. Worth a go.
      GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Watched a few more:

The Green Inferno:

Kinda crap tbh, ultra gory in parts. Somewhat entertaining.

Anthropoid:

Pretty decent film set in world war 2, great acting based on a true story. Worth a go.

Bokeh:

Probably one of the worst films I've ever seen. Terrible.

The wannabe:

It's ok...
        GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Just started Series 1/Episode 1

So far, so good !
          flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X