Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's too cute and perky to play an evil maniacal green hag.

...she did have quite a cackle though... just didn't sound evil.

i7 4960X, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, Asus Sabertooth x79, Sapphire 290 4gb, Win10 pro 64.

Comment

• "This is The End"

-watched last night, and was probably the worst film I've ever watched.

It's just continuous lame swear/fart/sex jokes - like listening to a group of 14 year old lads
      and there were a group of lads watching this who that it was hilarious..

Now I'm not totally above all that - I liked the hangover films
      - but this was just poor with the gimmick that the actors were playing "themselves"
      Follow me @twitter

Comment

• the internship

this was a pretty good movie tbh me and the wife went to see it yesterday for free so cant really complain overall i quite enjoyed it the story and acting were actually really good cant say its Laugh out load funny cause its not but there are some really funny moments.. the wife gave it a 4/5
        now onto the other movie we watched...

Now You See ME

this movie is AWESOME seriously well acted great action and really good story the special effects are really good too loved this in 3d the wife didn't like it much though but overall ill give this my movie to see this week 5/5 if your into magic and illusions its a must watch

next on the watch list is wolverine and pacific rim the latter we have free tickets for next monday wolverine is out i think at the end of the month but after seeing the latest trailer i really wanna watch it...
        Bitfenix shinobi Limited Germany edition. 3 spectre 120 & 2 spectre 140fans. Core i5 3570k ,msi z77a g45,8gb gskill sniper,infinity black edition gtx 970, samsung 840 120gb ssd, samsung F1 750gb, WD cavier black 500gb, seagate barcuda 1tb,+320gb, win 7 ultimate 64, acer 23" 3dG235H microsoft CC keyboard, logitech G500 mouse

Comment

• Yeah, I agree - I saw "Now You See Me" last week, and it's one of my favourite films of the year !

It's not the kind of film you can watch twice though
          Follow me @twitter

Comment

• Just watched 'Man of Steel'. Didn't entertain me at all. Hardly any dialogue. Just special effect after special effect. Boring really.
            Trolling trolling trolling, Rawhide

DESKTOP: Intel SB (SpaceBoy) 2500k | Asus P67 SaberSean TUF | 8gb Mushkin Copperhead RawzRam | Asus GTX 570 CU II "The Big Fatty"| Crucial C300 64gb Boot. 'Murfy' the F3 . 3 other hdds | Corsair H70 & 'Joshy' the 600T

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              Just watched 'Man of Steel'. Didn't entertain me at all. Hardly any dialogue. Just special effect after special effect. Boring really.
              Would you honestly expect any more from an overpowered comic book character film ? Have to wonder why you went to see it in the first place
              Running the London Marathon 2014 for MS-UK, need to raise 2000, please support my bid by texting LZAZ76 plus ?amount? to 70070 ! ... Or via https://www.justgiving.com/luke-zasikowski

Comment

• The Internship - Saw it by accident as the film we wanted to watch wasn't actually on then. Really enjoyed the film and wouldn't have gone and watched it but definitely glad I did.

Trance - Disappointed by this as I thought the film was really boring and stupid and I didn't even bother watching the end.

The Purge - Saw this the other week and really enjoyed it to be honest, not the best made film but had a good story and fair amount of action.

Oh and another,
                21 & Over - Hilarious but I'm not sure if many of you on here will appreciate a lot of the jokes, a lot of silly and immature stuff, what you should expect however.
                Last edited by Avro; 10-07-13, 22:10.
                Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

• Originally posted by Avro View Post
                  Trance - Disappointed by this as I thought the film was really boring and stupid and I didn't even bother watching the end.
                  If you're serious, then you should watch the ending
                  -the ending/last 15 minutes really make that film work better.
                  Follow me @twitter

Comment

• the sweeny god its good cant wait for next one tbh

Comment

• Pacific Rim.

By modern film standards it was probably shite, but it had giant robots fighting giant monsters so it was the best film ever made in my opinion.

/12 year old

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey Propane View Post
                        Pacific Rim.

By modern film standards it was probably shite, but it had giant robots fighting giant monsters so it was the best film ever made in my opinion.

/12 year old
                        I actually thought the rip off Atlantic rim trailer looked better hehe. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2740710/

i7 4960X, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, Asus Sabertooth x79, Sapphire 290 4gb, Win10 pro 64.

Comment

• I thought Pacific Rim was superb. Absolutely stunning FX throughout. Not the most complex of storylines but certainly entertaining still!
                          NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• Saw This Is The End on Saturday and I thought it was hilarious, a but too stupid though. Either way still enjoyed it.
                            Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                            Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

• Taken 2

really, really hope they don't make a third one. to say they were pushing it with this one itself would be a major understatement...

Comment

• off to go watch pacific rim will post back thoughts about 7pm when i get home from the cinema

okies just got home Pacific rim was awesome loved the story the action only thing that bugged me was 99% of the monster fights was at night in pooring rain but overall it was still a great movie i need to watch it again though as some bloody kids sat infront of me kept jumping up and down was bloody distracting and i missed a few good things....

ill give it a 4/5 good movie but try and watch it when no one else is about so wish i went earlier then i would not have gone into a packed cinema as the movie started when all the kids were out of school...
                                Last edited by UkGouki; 15-07-13, 19:21.
                                Bitfenix shinobi Limited Germany edition. 3 spectre 120 & 2 spectre 140fans. Core i5 3570k ,msi z77a g45,8gb gskill sniper,infinity black edition gtx 970, samsung 840 120gb ssd, samsung F1 750gb, WD cavier black 500gb, seagate barcuda 1tb,+320gb, win 7 ultimate 64, acer 23" 3dG235H microsoft CC keyboard, logitech G500 mouse

Comment

Working...
                                X