• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JustJoe View Post
    Its not great but watchable.
    That'll do me, thanks mate got a Walking Dead to watch as well

Comment

• If its the recent Walking Dead its a great episode.

Comment

• Fright night is alright, a bit meh in places.

The Thing is good, its a shame its been pirated already as it was worth going to the cinema to see it.

Doesn't really build the tension as well as the first film but its quite good.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• Originally posted by JustJoe View Post
          If its the recent Walking Dead its a great episode.
          This series has been a bit dull, barely anything has happened. I understand they're trying to develop characters but generally it's a good idea to make other happens along with that.

Comment

• Completely agree, there's just too much talking this season. Hopefully they'll have to hit the road again soon!

Comment

• This weeks is good and the promo for the next episode after the break looks good.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• Originally posted by nickc View Post
                Completely agree, there's just too much talking this season. Hopefully they'll have to hit the road again soon!
                yeah i was hoping it would be more like the GN.... i dont see why they are going this slow with things - they have a lot of developing to do later on

Comment

• The faculty - load of names in it from when they were teenagers.
                  Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

• The next three days : great film
                    Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

• I seen In Time last night, pretty decent film
                      Main Rig: Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3.9Ghz | Asus Z170-A | 16Gb Kingston HyperX DDR4 (2133Mhz) | Gigabyte G1 Gaming 970 GTX |128Gb Samsung Evo SSD + 1TB Seagate |Frcatal design Define R5 White

Comment

• Deathproof, got it for 3 6 months ago and kept putting off watching it as thought it be meh, all I can say is its Tarrantino back to his best, giving us a classic road movie then twisting what we expected, I loved the ending and was chuckling like a loon
                        For everything that could have been
                        Well at least we took the ride
                        There's no relief in bitterness
                        May as well let it die

Comment

• The secret in their eyes.
                          Spanish language with subtitles film. Haunting, thought provoking film, but while very good, didn't blow me away as much as the reviews said it would. Well worth a watch though.
                          Originally posted by coiler
                          the trails is where life flows best
                          Originally posted by coiler
                          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Yesterday I introduced the good lady wife to the legend that is...

Withnail & I.
                            New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicEvie View Post
                              Yesterday I introduced the good lady wife to the legend that is...

Withnail & I.
                              classic film i love it

Comment

• Originally posted by gray.woodford View Post
                                classic film i love it
                                Years ago Stella Artois put on some films on Brighton Beach. Went to the showing of Withnail & I and had a great time. Lovely looking ladies handing out free cans of Stella on a balmy summer evening.

Then that scene came up where they are at the cottage and they think there is an intruder. They're both in the bed with the covers up to their chins in fear as the bedroom door opens and in steps said intruder.

In perfect unison, hundreds of people on Brighton Beach with Stella cans pointed at the huge screen shouted the immortal line...

"MONTY YOU TERRIBLE ****!"
                                New! ASUS P8Z-68 V-Pro, i5-2500k, Mushkin 120gb SSD, Samsung 1tb HDD, GTX 460 1gb, 16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (4x4), Asus Xonar DG, Corsair H50, Win 7 Home 64.

Ladies! If a man says he'll fix something - he will. He doesn't need reminding about it every six months, OK?

Comment

Working...
                                X