• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joey Propane View Post
    Hot chicks with swords and guns mebbe?
    I knew there was a reason

Comment

• I watched Inception last night on Blueray. I enjoyed it more the 2nd time around.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
        I watched Inception last night on Blueray. I enjoyed it more the 2nd time around.
        yeh great film
        Leonardo fantastic actor
        Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

• 'Julias eyes' spanish thriller , not bad at all ,worth a watch anyway but nowhere near as good a thriller as 'Dead mans shoes' thats just on a different level altogether !! if you not seen it , do it tonight !

Comment

• 'Meet Monica Velour'
            not bad at all , great fun if you like quirky geeky movies, slightly adult grey humour
            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291549/

Comment

• Meet Monica Velour - now i watched that too last night, and was not greatly impressed, although i didn't go into it with high hopes, it did have it's moments though - description of the hitachi... hillarious !

The Drummond Will - crap, couldn't keep my interest at all, found myself wanting to fast forward a LOT

Smoke Screen - on the whole not bad, not going to win any awards, but Jaime Pressly is always worth a look

True Justice: Lethal Justice (Steven Segal) - Acting..... typical segal cannon fodder, not good at all
              Last edited by Gunslinger; 20-08-11, 12:11.

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
              - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

• What kind of films to you get in Oxfordshire!? I've not heard of any of those!!

Comment

• Watched Layer Cake, quality movie.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

• Originally posted by nickc View Post
                    What kind of films to you get in Oxfordshire!? I've not heard of any of those!!
                    you live in wales..... i wouldn't have expected you to, give it about 6 months

hehehe, seriously though, some were straight to video type things, so not going to be very good, and your not likely to have seen them mentioned via whats on guides or similar cinema type guide things

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"

Comment

• Haha! Yeah, we are behind times and sadly I'd say more than 6 months!

We still have LLU broadband!!!! no fun!

Comment

• Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I'm bad at remembering characters so it took me the best part of an hour to remember (or try to remember) who everyone was and where they figured in the over-all plot from the previous films.

Perhaps it was because I was tired when I watched it but the film didn't really do anything for me at all. It seemed to have a fairly simple plot line that was then drawn out over a two hour period.

CPU - Intel i5 4670K @ 4Ghz, Mobo - MSI Z87-GD65, Memory -
                        16GB Patriot Viper, GPU - Nvidia GTX 970 G1 Gaming, SSD -
                        Samsung 840 Pro,
                        Display - Achieva Shimian QH270, Case - Corsair 600T SE

Comment

• If I heard the words 'Fountain of Youth' in that film one more time I was going to punch someone

Comment

• hahaha, it was a 2 hour escape from reality, unfortunately, i think the actors needed more to work with in the script and screen play department, but overall, it was nto as bad as some things Hollywood has released !

Nick... there are advantages to being behind a little sometimes, you get to watch everyone else waste their cash at the cinema and read their reviews first

those ones i listed were ot exactly mainstream box office material, just me filling time, sometimes you find a gem

Comment

• Not films but I have just finished the first 2 series of Star Trek: TNG.

I highly rate them!
                              Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
                              That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

• sometimes with the crap they are releasing, the best you can do is fall back on a season or 2 of a good tv show, only problem is you tend to get locked into it, and binge view, and before you know it 5 hours has gone past lol

Comment

Working...
                                X