Cage-Gate 2015 - The Bees!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cage-Gate 2015 - The Bees!

Is now. Please enjoy yourselves and keep your arms within the cars at all times.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

?

Comment

Ah that could be a special one for a lucky person.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Originally posted by {SAS}TB
        Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Bees are pussies.

Comment

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by A Wasp View Post
                Bees are pussies.
                I really, really want to believe that rather than being a duplicate troll account, you are in fact a crazed wasp obsessive who spends his time scanning the forum looking for insect related posts so that you can slag off bees. And that you live in a house full of wasp nests and jam jars.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
                  I really, really want to believe that rather than being a duplicate troll account, you are in fact a crazed wasp obsessive who spends his time scanning the forum looking for insect related posts so that you can slag off bees. And that you live in a house full of wasp nests and jam jars.
                  Go and look at his previous posts

And don't mention the wasps nest I've removed from my shed
                  Why did the chicken cross the road?
                  To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

This post. Aware me.
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

I have no idea what Snakey was going on about with the OP. However this is now clearly a nicholas cage thread.

Oh, and wasps.

Comment

I certainly approve of its content, however WTFBBQJUGGANAUGHT it may be.
                        Originally posted by Aaron
                        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...aejlmfol?hl=en

Always a fun jape to pull on a colleague when they leave their PC unlocked.

Comment

Working...
                          X