X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
    I knew you were trouble!

Go and educate yourself on the tube of you before we get bad blood
    I'd rather stick my head in a bucket of stale vomit.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Film it, then send it taytay on twitter and see if she approves
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

I knew you were trouble!

Go and educate yourself on the tube of you before we get bad blood
        Chill dude. Shake it off.

Comment

Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
          Chill dude. Shake it off.
          I'm cool, he just looked like my next mistake.
          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
            Well we are never getting back together. Like ever.
            Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
            Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
            i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

Originally posted by Sarky View Post
              Well we are never getting back together. Like ever.
              Everything, has changed.

Comment

Comment

Everything, has changed.
                  Why does he have to be so mean?
                  Main Rig: A8 7670k @4.5GHz // Gigabyte F2A88-XM D3H // 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz // Sapphire Nitro R9 380 // Samsung 850 250GB // Samsung F3 500GB // EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 // Dell U2312HM // Zowie EC2
                  Dell Inspiron 15 Special Edition:
                  i7 3612QM // 6GB RAM // 7730M // Samsung 840 250GB // Backlit K/B // 1080p Panel // Soundblaster Evo Wireless

Comment

I've never heard a single one of her songs. I was put off her by the website Buzzfeed which went on and on about her and Kim Kardashian as if they were people to be revered in some way.
                    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarky View Post
                      Why does he have to be so mean?

Because he never goes out of style

Comment

I've never heard a single one of her songs. I was put off her by the website Buzzfeed which went on and on about her and Kim Kardashian as if they were people to be revered in some way.
                        The music is perfectly fine.*

*If you're a little girl and into dolls and dresses.

I can only imagine one reason for an adult, hetrosexual male to be into Taylor Swift, and it has nothing to do with music.

Comment

Originally posted by andyn View Post

I can only imagine one reason for an adult, hetrosexual male to be into Taylor Swift, and it has nothing to do with music.

Comment

She's jolly nice and all that and I probably would allow biscuit eating in bed but toast and marmite is out of the question.

Comment

She's jolly nice and all that and I probably would allow biscuit eating in bed but toast and marmite is out of the question.

I don't even...

Comment

So reading between the lines......you're calling us a bunch of pervs? I can live with that
                                Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                                Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

Working...
                                X