Swift-gate2015 -gate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she needs to return to the forum at some point
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Can we close the avatar thread now? I think we're all happy
      Originally posted by {SAS}TB
      Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

I think we're done here
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

I wasn't sure what was going on in this thread, but I think I get it now: you're all Tay Zonday fans, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hes5eanJVuw

Comment

Originally posted by andyn View Post
            I wasn't sure what was going on in this thread, but I think I get it now: you're all Tay Zonday fans, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hes5eanJVuw
            I see you Zonday and raise you Postmodern Jukebox

Comment

SHE BACK
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

Comment

OH WAIT
                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Taytay loves cats, yours is still relevant

Comment

You altered all those avatars very quickly. I would say it was quite a swift change.
                    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Taylored to the userbase
                      Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                      Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
                        You altered all those avatars very quickly. I would say it was quite a swift change.

I was feeling 22

Comment

You lost me on the last one. My knowledge of said individual goes as far as the name lol.
                          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

I knew you were trouble!

Go and educate yourself on the tube of you before we get bad blood

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                              I knew you were trouble!
                              When he walked in?
                              Originally posted by coiler
                              He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                              Originally posted by BigIan88
                              turn off that sexy nonsense
                              Originally posted by Salad Soup
                              turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
                                When he walked in?
                                Well, he does have that James Dean daydream look in his eye

Comment

Working...
                                X