• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
    <3

too easy dude, i aint going down canal street with you again

I think he's a southerner, he might not get the reference
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

I'm right in thinking Brighton is in the south, right??

Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Snakedoc lives in Brighton
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

The only way is path??

CANAL??
          I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
          Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by coiler
            He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
            Originally posted by BigIan88
            turn off that sexy nonsense
            Originally posted by Salad Soup
            turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

See here

Comment

ahhhhhhh, i know where he is, he's out searching for a deal as good as this

(ignore the fact i photo'd the wrong plaque, the Pure-Indulgence was the same price )

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                  Snakedoc lives in Brighton

I knew it

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                    ahhhhhhh, i know where he is, he's out searching for a deal as good as this

(ignore the fact i photo'd the wrong plaque, the Pure-Indulgence was the same price )
                    4 for 400grams is the holy grail, from Morrisons. Make note, as you'll need it for our m.2 bet
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

not a chance, once those 850 evo m.2's arrive they'll leave ur desk faster than you at 5pm on a friday

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"

Comment

4 quid for 400 grammes is a good price though, we've just got one of those shops near us, generally crap, but will have to keep an eye open

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                          not a chance, once those 850 evo m.2's arrive they'll leave ur desk faster than you at 5pm on a friday
                          now i know you're drunk.

admin cat in the office on a friday?

nevermind 5pm
                          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                          Plato

Comment

yes, somewhat of an oversight that, i should have known better

Comment

5pm :O his stunt double does the Friday shift everyone knows that
                              i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

OH LAWDY!
                                Originally posted by Aaron
                                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Working...
                                X