Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adnimin Cat - Conspiracy Theory

------------------------
    Last edited by Ice Tea; 06-07-16, 08:28.

Haha I was still using it until just after I quit and from then to now I was on and off but now im hear to stay again lol
    Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Tea View Post
      Other Aria staff such as RawZ went quiet and stopped using the forum so much just before they quit and left to work at a supermarket.

Just sayin , puttin it out there............

oke
      Will supermarkets still take on people that have Aria employment history?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
        Will supermarkets still take on people that have Aria employment history?
        Sky did lol

Comment

rawz went to work at a supermarket?

lolwut!?
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

He's busy playing with Catnip
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

I'm busy burning wood

Well in reality still decorating the living room, completion date this weekend hopefully, then I can finally sit down with a glass O mead and get back into GoT or BCS.
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                busy playing with wood
                could've guessed tbh
                Originally posted by coiler
                He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                Originally posted by BigIan88
                turn off that sexy nonsense
                Originally posted by Salad Soup
                turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Ice Tea do you work at Aria and what department if you do?

Comment

Err a little, either im being a **** and I know you and fogot who you are or you started once I left lol

I slept and drank a lot since this time lol

Comment

name really suits you dude imo
                      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                      Plato

Comment

<3

too easy dude, i aint going down canal street with you again
                        Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Tea
                          Nope don't work for Aria , I'm down in London...........

I joined under a couple of different names a few weeks after the forum started to ask some product questions , then as Ice Tea full time months later in 2007 when i couldn't remember my log in details.

Never planned on being Ice Tea as i think the name is gayyyyyyyyy but it was the first thing that came to mind as it was sitting on the desk.
                          Oh fair dos, wasnt sure if you was someone that I know but forgot about lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Tea

Never planned on being Ice Tea as i think the name is gayyyyyyyyy but it was the first thing that came to mind as it was sitting on the desk.

Oh no you dinnn't....
                            Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

he's just busy answering all the spam i keep sending to his inbox

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                              - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
                              X