Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Boyfriend Test

-------------------------
    Last edited by Ice Tea; 29-09-16, 08:59.

Does he work?

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Ummmm no.

Had my fair share of showering with other dudes when i was in the Army thanks, only so many other dongs you can see in a lifetime.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by coiler
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
          Ummmm no.

Had my fair share of showering with other dudes when i was in the Army thanks, only so many other dongs you can see in a lifetime.

OH MATRON!

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Didn't drop the soap did we?

Comment

Riiiggghhhhhtttt.

the trails is where life flows best
              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Hello babe?

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
                  Hello babe?

You remind me of the babe

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
                    Didn't drop the soap did we?
                    Sorry to ruin your fantasy but it wasn't prison.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

I spent a year (when I was a lot younger) living in a block of flats that was occupied by female students.
                      I was employed, on contract, by the Student's Union to provide computer services to the halls of residence. Most of it was out of hours and I had to live on site - that was the hard part.......
                      I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                      Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Burn-IT View Post
                        I spent a year (when I was a lot younger) living in a block of flats that was occupied by female students.
                        I was employed, on contract, by the Student's Union to provide computer services to the halls of residence. Most of it was out of hours and I had to live on site - that was the hard part.......
                        Wow, that job sounds epic.

I didn't realise some universities had segregated halls though.

Comment

We're talking about the 80s

While students were fairly free and easy about the sexes, the establishment was still quite strict.
                          Last edited by Burn-IT; 09-11-14, 13:39.
                          I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                          Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Burn-IT View Post
                            We're talking about the 80s

While students were fairly free and easy about the sexes, the establishment was still quite strict.
                            Ahhh I see. I'm guessing this is somewhere posh then; to have computer services (and on-site support) back in the 80s?

Comment

Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
                              Wow, that job sounds epic.

I didn't realise some universities had segregated halls though.
                              Some universities offer female only halls still. When I worked at Cardiff, we had at least one hall of residence that is female only.

Then go all out dogging, after i've finished rimming of course

Comment

Working...
                              X