I love the mods / #♥WR♥ /AKA avatar change request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cha...ch...Ch....Changes!
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

• I feel a Swift-a-thon happening
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB
        Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler
          He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
          Originally posted by BigIan88
          turn off that sexy nonsense
          Originally posted by Salad Soup
          turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• I'd pay to see Swift punch Kayne in the face
              The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

• I'd pay good money to Tale-her Swift(ly)
                flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• That is sigworthy!
                  The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

• Tay-Tay is coming back?!
                    Originally posted by omega
                    He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
                    All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• I've never loved a thread so much.
                        He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|

Comment

• Do you guys really like her or is this like the Nick Cage thing?
                          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Knight View Post
                            Do you guys really like her or is this like the Nick Cage thing?
                            How could you ask such questions

Comment

• I admit to ignorance as I have never even heard one of her songs and the only time I have seen her image is when it's posted here lol. She doesn't enter my consciousness unless mentioned on here.
                              My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• If I'm honest I'm not really a fan of her music, her videos are awesome though
                                Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                                Also gives me the chance to probe around the wife's rear end

Comment

Working...
                                X