No announcement yet.

I love the mods / #♥WR♥ /AKA avatar change request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you still have xmas decorations up after the 12 days of christmas, you have to keep them up all year.
    Does the same apply for these damned avatars?
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• It's better to do it when you least expect it
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by omega
        He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
        All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
          Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

• I'm an Absolute beginner but I hope you like the new avatars.
            My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• Mine should definitely be a Labyrinth Bowie!
              i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Better?
                My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• OOOOFF!!
                  He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                  Originally posted by BigIan88
                  turn off that sexy nonsense
                  Originally posted by Salad Soup
                  turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Check out them thunder thighs, Oh my
                    Originally posted by omega
                    He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
                    All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• DAT BULGE DOE

Comment

• Oh I didn't notice that lol.

Comment

• are you visually impaired ?

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• I wasn't looking at that area lol. Although the little fellow the right certainly seems to be transfixed.
                            Last edited by Black Knight; 12-01-16, 22:40.

Comment

• Sooooooooo .......

Can we haz a change now plox?
                              flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
                                Sooooooooo .......

Can we haz a change now plox?
                                He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                                Originally posted by BigIan88
                                turn off that sexy nonsense
                                Originally posted by Salad Soup
                                turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X