Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test

Testing something
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

wewt!!!!!
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

Didn't work
      Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

It did, I'm randomly getting emails from the forum each time someone posts something and i'm yet to figure out why
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Hello
          turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

challenge accepted
            posted by scrivz69
            I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
            i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Have you turned off email notifications?

My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Yup, mine looks identical mate

Comment

One for DT then I suspect.
                  My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Comment

And here I am struggling to see when someone has replied to a thread I'm posting in...

Comment

Hello hello hello
                        Originally posted by Aaron
                        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

do you hit the subscribe button?
                          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                          Plato

Comment

Are there settings for this individual thread that take priority over your global settings?

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• luke22
                              luke22 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              i think the sub button (top right) should add just the threads you want to keep updated on.

i might be reading it wrong mind, but i think that's how it works

trolololololol

Comment

• Black Knight
                              Black Knight commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ohhh I can comment on posts and stuff. Cool.
                          Working...
                          X