X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really understand at all the point of sandbagging in FP3
    seriously, what does it achieve?

Comment

well it's painfully apparent now that the new car regs have absolutely killed F1
      seriously, has there actually been an exciting race yet?
      when even Canada is dull as ditchwater you know we're in trouble

Comment

I thought Canada was one of the best of the season so far... But poor in comparison to previous Canadian GPs.

Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          I thought Canada was one of the best of the season so far... But poor in comparison to previous Canadian GPs.
          Yes, i thought it was excellent!

Best one was when it was wet and Jenson won from the back, but we cant make it rain all the time.

Originally posted by Aria
          On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

What are the thoughts on the Sainz/Grosjean/Massa crash?

And the double time penalty for Kvyat?

Comment

And obviously, McHonda..

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                I thought Canada was one of the best of the season so far...
                that's the point.
                a generally poor Canadian GP is the season highlight so far

The Russian boys double penalty was a complete joke, I'm not surprised at he was so ped off afterward, the stewards really screwed up there imo

and I'm just done with talking about the joke that is Honda.
                don't know how Fernando gets out of bed some weekends tbh, knowing as he does what's inevitably gonna happen..

Comment

Even the most stalwart of fans must be beginning to question some of the decisions.
                  As for calling it sport or even a race?????
                  I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                  Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by niceguyrichy View Post
                    well it's painfully apparent now that the new car regs have absolutely killed F1
                    F1 died a long time ago for me.
                    GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• it was made interesting by the fezzas coming in early, going 2 stops in a car that looked fast till we realised lewis was controlling the pace by over a second a lap with, so called, lesser tyres :O

not sure i will recall the race as long as i will that it was when ham matched 65 poles of senna really

the other merc powered units having all the modes to play with when they want is what shook things up most.
                      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                      Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        What are the thoughts on the Sainz/Grosjean/Massa crash?

And the double time penalty for Kvyat?
                        I thought it was a bit of a racing incident to be honest but Sainz could have avoided it. Grosjean could have also got off the throttle as it's not really an overtake there going down the inside.
                        Double penalty for Kvyat was stupid. 5 Seconds was fair, it was a tough call as it changed as he was already overtaking. Did they spot something else that needed a penalty?

I believe the Mclaren has one of the best chassis on the grid at the moment, so hopefully when they get a Merc engine next season (I don't know if it will last that long!) it will be up there also if they can keep Alonso. The force india's were very good (apart from perez not playing the game) and are due a new upgrade next race so good things to come from them.

On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

• 10 seconds is the penalty for overtaking under safety car. they gave the 5 one at first in error and corrected it.

i don't think that +5 or +10 is really enough. i mean it used to be a drive through or a stop and go....

personally i don't think kyvat is good enough to be in the series either. he might be fast, but he aint smart enough from where i sit. he is always involved in the silly incidents

yeah, i miss the macs at the front too, like watching the decline of williams again
                          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                          Plato

Comment

• But i saw the overtake under the virtual safety car and it was harsh becuase he was already overtaking as the VSC was called. I think his eyes would have been on the other car and not the pit wall at the time (it was into turn one)

Are you saying he also overtook under the proper safety car? They did take the 10 second penalty but then retired later. I guess it's just so it didnt carry over to the next race.

Comment

• Eventful race so far.. Vettel showing his true colours, it seems...

Comment

• The race is being managed for maximum spectacle.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Working...
                                X