Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURO 2016 thread (aka the shame of being English thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURO 2016 thread (aka the shame of being English thread)

so the euros started and no thread. Seeing how our fans have acted again in France. My wife just summed it up earlier perfectly sometimes she's ashamed to be English.

Am am hoping for a good tournament but idiots seem intent on marring things, maybe our fans should learn something from the Welsh fans,
    My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Have we lost yet?
    GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

Originally posted by BUDFORCE View Post
      Have we lost yet?
      not yet. Wales won though. They played really well first half,
      My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

Surprised how well England is playing.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
          Surprised how well England is playing.
          Yep and yet again not good enough to get over the finish line in a game.

Comment

Sod the Euros, who saw the rugby this morning?
            Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

Originally posted by Pepp77 View Post
              Sod the Euros, who saw the rugby this morning?
              Was a cracking game. I really like Eddie Jones even after our best win against them in a long while, he comes out and says well we didn't really play well. We need to improv massively.

one England fan in critical condition after the Russian fans attacked inside the stadium last night.

Comment

There's cricket on you know??
                I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Burn-IT View Post
                  Well there isn't really, considering a little bit of water frightens them.
                  Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

Originally posted by Burn-IT View Post
                    tied with American football as the most boring sport on the planet.

honestly, I'd rather spend a day sitting watching a group of WI members knit...

Comment

UEFA has threaten to disqualify both England and Russia, if the violence continues.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36510550

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

yea i doubt that will happen :\

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-36506553
                        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                        Plato

Comment

I I think they should just kick out the teams of any countries that cause violence. Football seems to be the only sport left with serious violence problems.

Comment

nah, just football is so big they can not hide the truth.

humans are still savages. take away the smart phones, take away the electric cars and reusable space craft and we are still not much more than big talking chimps.
                            "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                            Plato

Comment

Originally posted by luke22 View Post
                              nah, just football is so big they can not hide the truth.

humans are still savages. take away the smart phones, take away the electric cars and reusable space craft and we are still not much more than big talking chimps.
                              Can't disagree with that but football does seem to attract a special (in)breed of idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X