X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays Premier League 2015/16

Kick start the new premier league

some surprise results so far

not looking good for chelsea at moment down to 10 men an currently drawing 2-2

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Yeah Courtois shouldve held his ground, Cahill was nearly back.

Leicester were good earlier.

Man U just about deserved the win.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
      Yeah Courtois shouldve held his ground, Cahill was nearly back.

Leicester were good earlier.

Man U just about deserved the win.
      Means he misses next 3 matches for Chelsea now? who's backup goalie for Chelsea now Cech at Arsenal

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Begovic. He did alright to be fair.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

He lost me 2 points
          i5 2500k/16 gig DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengence LP/Asus P8H77-V-LE/EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0/Intel X25-V 40gig/SoundBlaster Omni/NZXT Phantom 530 Case/BenQ G2222HDL/G15 Keyboard v1/ Roccat Kone XTC/Windows 10 Pro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Biodoid

Comment

Cech doing well on his proper debut.

Comment

Yeah lol.

I think he is a double agent.

Cracker from Coutinho at the end against stoke.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

not even finished the first games of the season and my dream team is poo already

Utd same as last year really not fixed the problems we had then or problems now ( centre half and now DdG )

last years thread unstuck and this one stuck
                i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

some good games over the weekend. Nice start for us coutinho was great again.

Firmino looked lively as did bentekke.

its all down here from here now!!
                  My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

after seeing how we played i am feeling even better about us for this season.

the fears i had might still come to fruition but as we didnt play like a moyes team with a target man and played our normal game with benteke showing more to his game. it was great.

benteke looked great, as did gomez and clyne. millner everybody knew what we was getting, firminio will take time but i am hoping big phil will help him get used to life in the nw of england

#WEGOAGAIN
                    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                    Plato

Comment

Personally i thought the game was really dull, not much happened with Stoke sat back.

Good win for you though.

I think benteke did more miles in that game than mario did all last season.

Much better squad this year for you.

Will just have to see who can displace out of top four.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

I agree the game was awfully dull. didn't think clyne did anything of note, certainly not going forward and the amount of long balls hoofed up to benteke certain doesn't match with Marsey's assessment of the game.

Gomez did look very impressive though.

But all the top contenders were awful. Most uninspiring start to a season for years.

Comment

Apart from Man City who should 13-1 up against le baggies.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Silva and Sterling looked like a good pairing last night, making lots of room for other players dragging defenders out of position.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                              Silva and Sterling looked like a good pairing last night, making lots of room for other players dragging defenders out of position.
                              Real test will be Chelsea on Sunday, see how JM counters it.

If Chelsea are shaky, then City might walk it on Sunday. Predicting 2-1 to City if they turn up.

Comment

Working...
                              X